more thoughts on the titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more thoughts on the titans

if jeff fisher dosent freaking play albert haynesworth next week, i hope he gets his ass fired
    Last edited by grizz101; 11-25-2007, 02:55 PM.

Originally posted by grizz101 View Post
    if jeff fisher dosent ****ing play albert haynesworth next week, i hope he gets his ass fired
    He won't, they like him too much
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

some other thoughts

If the hamburgalar does not get benched, I will not root for this team anymore

the Bengals have 5.1 ypc against the titans, would this happen with haynesworth?
      NO

Comment

Do you think Haynesworth is sitting out because he doesn't want to jeopardize next year's contract?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That is a very good question.

I honestly don't know though. But if he is, I still want him back because Randy Starks...well...sucks

If we don't draft a wide receiver in the first round, I REFUSE to root for the Titans. That is how important that need is.

Comment

I was completely shocked they didn't add a quality WR this past year. It makes so much sense for them to do so, but if you look at a team like the Eagles, they didn't give Donovan McNabb a good receiver until sixth year in the NFL.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I was completely shocked they didn't add a quality WR this past year. It makes so much sense for them to do so, but if you look at a team like the Eagles, they didn't give Donovan McNabb a good receiver until sixth year in the NFL.
              Michael Griffin was a good pick.

But Dwayne Bowe would of been a lot better

Comment

Yeah... if you think about it, Pacman Jones' troubles probably forced the Titans to draft a defensive back instead of a receiver. So this is another thing to hate about Pacman.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

your absolutley right. They actually tried to make Griffin a cornerback (didnt work out, he's thriving at saftey)

Comment

I just don't understand the point of investing so much into a QB and providing him with nothing to throw to.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I just don't understand the point of investing so much into a QB and providing him with nothing to throw to.
                      We ended up getting a new gm right before the draft, who is really just a dumbass.

Now, our former gm is on ESPN and all he does is bash the Titans

Comment

Why did they get rid of Floyd Reese?
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

he quit

and lendale was stopped 3 times in a row when they were on the 1, and VY missed a pass on 4th down

BENCH HIM

Comment

Why did they get rid of Floyd Reese?
                            Reese is an idiot. Top 10 picks spent on VY and Pacman.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Bench who lendale or vince?
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X