X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    All Vince Young does is win games.... apperantly it should be "All Albert Haynesworth does is win games."
    He's on a team that wins, he doesn't win

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    All Vince Young does is win games.... apperantly it should be "All Albert Haynesworth does is win games."
    "...and stomps on people."

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Farve puts up pretty good stats

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Even last year Young wasn't your oustanding stats guy but hes like a poor man's Favre and does what he needs to do to get the W

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    They have a good running game with LenDale White too. Vince Young isn't an accurate passer. He had a good first year, but teams figured him out. Lucky for him his team can win games and make him look better than he is.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by grizz101 View Post
    good defense...when Albert Haynesworth is playing

good running game....when Chris Brown is starting
    But VY sucks

Leave a comment:

• grizz101
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    VY has really bad WRs but he has a great running game and defense (when they have Haynesworth).
    good defense...when Albert Haynesworth is playing

good running game....when Chris Brown is starting

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I hope so

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Don't be shocked when Tennessee goes back to back on WR picks in round 1 and 2 in next year's NFL draft.

Leave a comment:

• Urinal Mint
    replied
    That is a good point that he has no weapons. I would also point out that he is very young and inexperienced. He certainly has a lot of talent, and with time, he could develop into a very good NFL QB.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
    Young has the worst weapons in the league. Hes a good player suffering due to a lack of talent around him.

My opinion anyway.
    VY has really bad WRs but he has a great running game and defense (when they have Haynesworth).

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    replied
    Young has the worst weapons in the league. Hes a good player suffering due to a lack of talent around him.

My opinion anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Welcome to the forum...

You make a good point about Tennessee's defense. The fact is that Young carried the team last year. They were winless without him.

And I definitely praise Brady and Manning all the time. It's just that I defend Young because he has so many detractors.

Leave a comment:

• Urinal Mint
    started a topic Vince Young

Vince Young

Walter, I have a lot of respect for you as a handicapper and you are having an exceptional year, but I don't understand your man love for Vince Young.

Young looks like crap this year. The Titans are winning because of their strong defense and decent running game, not because of young. When the Titans defense doesn't play well, the Titans lose. When the Titans defense plays well the Titans win. You can't give young the credit for a good defense.

If you want to give credit to a QB for winning games, you should be praising Brady, P Manning and Vick (well, when he was playing football and not torturing dogs and going to jail) because they do have really good records as starters and you can't give all of the credit to their defenses, like in Young's case this year.
    Last edited by Urinal Mint; 11-25-2007, 03:00 PM. Reason: added "don't" to the first sentence
Working...
X