Browns Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns Schedule

I just looked at Cleveland's remaining schedule. They have a chance to win out. Arizona and Cincinatti are their biggest tests. What do you all think?
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

They probably won't win out. It's gonna be a race for the NFC North crown though. And considering the schedule I do expect Cleveland to win it (11-5)
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I wouldn't say win out either. That's so hard to do. I think Matt's right on with his projected record.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Actually if it was a tie Pittsbergh would win due to the 2 wins against the Browns.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I wouldn't say win out either. That's so hard to do. I think Matt's right on with his projected record.
          Plus if the 2 seed is already locked up, and if Cleveland has the AFC North locked up after week 16, they will rest most of their starters to rest before they play on Wild Card weekend.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I highly doubt they have the AFC North locked up by week 16. Pittsburgh only has 2 more loseable games. New England of course, and then a beatable Jacksonville.

Comment

Cleveland upset of Greenbay in the playoffs anyone?
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Sorry I'm an idiot and just realized what I posted. Saw NFC and wasn't paying attention. Guess I'll just have to wait for the Cowboys to blow out Green Bay inthe playoffs
                Check out my new site Today!
                Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                  Sorry I'm an idiot and just realized what I posted. Saw NFC and wasn't paying attention. Guess I'll just have to wait for the Cowboys to blow out Green Bay inthe playoffs
                  I laughed when I saw that
                  Walter got PWN3D
                  Rams GM

Picks
                  2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                  33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                  65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                  101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                  137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                  168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                  180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                    Total shock just overcame my system. I wishe that was a ligit Super Bowl Preview. LOL!

Comment

That would kick ass
                      Walter got PWN3D
                      Rams GM

Picks
                      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal