X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 Wrap-Up Posted

http://walterfootball.com/topstory.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

myspacebardoesntworktoowell haha classic
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'm telling you Walter, all of this intangible stuff you speak of is overrated. Another example you think teams just look ahead i.e. "trap games" I just think that has become very cliche on ESPN's analysis. Now every other word you see on a football message board is "trap."

Omg, X football player died the team is going to win the Super bowl...that stuff just doesn't happen. Teams play to their talent level unless they have a bad head coach.

Comment

Good argument, but how about the Eagles? They play to their competition every week, and I think they have a pretty good coach. The Jaguars also prior to this season. I can think of other examples.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Good argument, but how about the Eagles? They play to their competition every week, and I think they have a pretty good coach. The Jaguars also prior to this season. I can think of other examples.
          Jaguars have had a very very good defense. That defense has carried that team to many a win.

Eagles have a great OL, Brian Westbrook, Donovan McNabb used to be really good.

Both teams have a lot of talent, but they don't have the talent to yet win a Super Bowl.

Comment

But what I'm saying is - one week, the Eagles barely beat the Dolphins. The next, they almost knock off the Patriots. And the disparity between the Fins and Pats is huge.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

But what I'm saying is - one week, the Eagles barely beat the Dolphins. The next, they almost knock off the Patriots. And the disparity between the Fins and Pats is huge.
              AJ Feeley played much better vs. the Pats than McNabb did vs. the Dolphins.

The New England safeties and linebackers got EXPOSED in this game because when they have to drop back in coverage they aren't very good.

Teams need to evaluate what Philly did in this game and take it into account. Reid had a good game plan but it was Feeley's execution (and Westbrook, and WRs, and OL) that deserves a lot of the credit more so than the coaches.

Comment

I don't get how the Eagles pass protected so well. They haven't been able to pass protect against anyone this year, including the Dolphins.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I don't get how the Eagles pass protected so well. They haven't been able to pass protect against anyone this year, including the Dolphins.
                  I was thinking the same thing...did Justince start/play at LT?

Comment

Justice hasn't seen much action since that Giants debacle.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                    X