To good... to soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To good... to soon?

Remember the year the Steelers won the superbowl? The Colts, all year, seemed unstoppable. However, they hadn't played a meaningful game win weeks and got upset by the Steelers. I know the Pats are a focused team and they've been their before, but did they peak to early? With the Colts losing, the Pats will be playing meaningless games at the end of the year. It seems like the blueprint is being made to beat them with the colts and eagles game. I'd say they;re in danger of suffering a similar fate as the old Colts.

It's possible, but I think this team is better than that Colts squad.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It's only week 12. A lot of football to be played and the Colts are suffering from a lot of injuries.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I do think it's important that the Pats establish their dominance again.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I do think it's important that the Pats establish their dominance again.
          I don't. A "W" is a W no matter how you get it. Once they have the HF advantage locked up 16-0 is overrated.

Does NFLN do specials on great regular seasons? No.

They have a series called America's Game on Super Bowl Champs as you all know.

As long as the Pats win the Super Bowl, 16-0 doesn't matter and it doesn't matter that they establish their dominance again. I will say this, they aren't going to win by 30 points in the playoffs. Teams step up in the playoffs. It is a different season.

Comment

I think it's to have an air of supremacy over anyone, so other teams lose confidence.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I think it's to have an air of supremacy over anyone, so other teams lose confidence.
              Like the Eagles did tonight?

Comment

The playoffs is what I was talking about... By that time teams like the chargers, steelers, colts, or someone will be on a roll. Are the Pats going to be able to match the intensity after they haven't played for real in 3 or 4 weeks?

Comment

Well, I think there's a big difference between how the Bills and Eagles played. The Eagles knew they could compete. I don't think Buffalo (or Washington) did.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Up until his last pass, if A.J. Feeley was on the cover of a Wheaties box the next morning I would have bought ten boxes.

Comment

Feeley was trying to force it for some reason. It was a huge mistake. Still, I think the Eagles need to go with him the rest of the year if they want to make the playoffs.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I agree with them using him the rest of the year. That was such a dumb pass. They shouldn't have even called a pass play. If they were going to score, they should have done it with 0:00 on the clock or at least damn close.

A touchdown with 3:30 left in the game against Tom Brady and the Pats is kind of like that one saying: If a tree falls in a forest, but no one is around to hear it... does it make a sound? If you took the lead in the 4th quarter against the Pats with 2min or more on the clock... did you really take the lead?

The second riddle is much easier to answer... it's no.

Comment

Lets just say I would hate to be Baltimore playing the Pats on Monday. They are going to come out and try to steem roll since everyone is saying the Pats are vulnerable now
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

You're right NNC, Madden and Michaels even touched on it. They had to milk the clock more. Poor coaching by Andy Reid in that situation although he had a brilliant gameplan overall.

Yeah, the Ravens are going to get blasted. It's going to be very ugly.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                              Lets just say I would hate to be Baltimore playing the Pats on Monday. They are going to come out and try to steem roll since everyone is saying the Pats are vulnerable now
                              A near loss does not make vulnerability
                              Walter got PWN3D
                              Rams GM

Picks
                              2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                              33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                              65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                              101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                              137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                              168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                              180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment