Wes Welker... MVP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes Welker... MVP?

Now obviously I'm not talking about him getting the award at the end of the season. I'm asking "Is Wes Welker the Most Valuable Player on the Patriots?"

It seems like a ridiculous question, and it probably is. "What the hell man, they have Brady and Moss!" I know, i know, Brady and Moss certainly have the numbers this year. However, I'm not looking at "Most Valuable" as "Best".

More to the point... the eagles can double cover Moss and stop him. Stallworth can dissappear in a game. Brady can get confused and befuttled under pressure (it's getting the pressure that's the hard part) but no team can seem to stop Wes Welker. This is largely due to the double teams on Moss and attention to Stallworth, but never the less Welker makes the biggest plays in the most crucial times.

Wes Welker is extremely valuable, but Moss is the reason why he's so open. If it weren't for Moss, Welker wouldn't produce as much.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

They don't stop him because they are busy covering anybody else
      Walter got PWN3D
      Rams GM

Picks
      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal