X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
    Think that guy from Missouri will do anything? Would love to wait a year and get someone exciting like Dixon
    He's a little short

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Think that guy from Missouri will do anything? Would love to wait a year and get someone exciting like Dixon

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Andre Woodson is a better QB prospect than Brady Quinn in my opinion, but right now I'd say Ryan is the top QB but not by much. No QB prospect really had a stellar year. Ryan and Woodson had good, not great seasons. Brohm had a disappointing season.

I'd say right now that all three of these guys are great prospects despite the seasons they had. I mean if Kellen Clemens can start in the NFL why not Woodson?

The point I want to get down to is that people feel that if a player doesn't have an elite season, especially a QB, that he isn't a good prospect.

Woodson is a much more polished player than Jamarcus Russell was last year, so was Ryan and so is Brohm.

Leave a comment:

• n9necount
    replied
    Brennan will probably be available in the 2nd but man, if any pick is the biggest boom or bust pick in the 2008 draft it's that one.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    i would watch for henne. michigan is a similar system to the bears: run, play defense. difference: mario manningham makes plays on offense, whereas devin hester makes plays on special teams. so. henne is a leader (which the bears haven't really had since jim mac) and is big and should be a patient field general, having "grown up" with mike hart.
    wild card: matt flynn, LSU. call me crazy, but he's got characteristics that could be successful on the bears team if he had appropriate coaching. he's a winner and is very mobile. unlike grossman, he actually learns from his mistakes. willl probably need time to develop.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
    So earlier I wanted the Bears to lose games to get Woodson, but I'm not even sure he's one of the top QBs anymore. I really don't feel anyone coming into this years draft is a starter in the NFL but who do you think are the top 5 QBs this year in college? The Bears might be able to get one with a lower 1st rd pick !!!
    He's still a top QB, but I think Matt Ryan has taken the No. 1 spot

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Well they could still get Colt Brennan.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    If you guys keep winning, you may not even be able to draft one of the top three quarterbacks.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    started a topic QB in Draft?

QB in Draft?

So earlier I wanted the Bears to lose games to get Woodson, but I'm not even sure he's one of the top QBs anymore. I really don't feel anyone coming into this years draft is a starter in the NFL but who do you think are the top 5 QBs this year in college? The Bears might be able to get one with a lower 1st rd pick !!!
Working...
X