Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    Umm... How did you kn... I mean umm... no???

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    nooooooooo, u have now uncovered the truth...which would make me ask the question, are you one of us?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Yeah, but you're advanced enough to have uncovered the truth. That has to count for something.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    haha, hilariously funny....but i dont know why you include me into that ambigueously gay duo? walt, i just call them like i see them!!Dont shoot the messenger!

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Hahaha, you, Barry Bonds and Darren Daulton, an evolved species?

If that's the way mankind is headed (with the last two leading the way), let's hope we really do all disappear on Dec. 21, 2012.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    That might be funny Walt, but lets take a deeper dive and try to take a look at this phenom for what he is. Is it possible that Barry Bonds is a long lost member of the X-Men. I think barry could be the link between us humans, and a far more evolved species, and we are just lucky enough to be witnessing this. In fact, if you pay attention closely, we have a group starting to form that will change the evolution of time. Obviosuly Barry Bonds, and Darren daulton, who has lied dormit while playing baseball. Now he is starting to show his true powers with speaking to reptiles and traveling to different dimensions. Wow, im excited to be a part of this, are you???

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidty View Post
    Bonds is the greatest athlete of all time, and i think he is so great that he could have easily played football for the 49ers!!!!
    LOL that's the funniest post I've ever read.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Bonds is the greatest athlete of all time, and i think he is so great that he could have easily played football for the 49ers!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Bonds sucks.

My 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I think it'll sell for more than a million.

Leave a comment:

• bucsfan333
    replied
    How much do you guys think that ball is worth? With it being the most sacred ball in MLB history now and "Barroid" being the one to hit it.

Leave a comment:

• bucsfan333
    replied
    I heard something interesting on the radio the other day. Bonds should have retired at 755. He would have the record with Aaron and people would hate him less.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Why just stop there?

Barroid could be the mastermind behind the whole steroid scandal in baseball. In fact, maybe he plotted the attacks of 9/11, and killed JFK and Abraham Lincoln.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Barroid, kinda funny....remarkably amazing player and extremely intelligent....Can you imagine if he strategically planned his entire career by being the only player to steal 500 bases and hit over 500 home runs. Check this out, he stole most of the 500 bases before he took steroids, meaning when he was fast enought to move. Likewise once he took the steroids that is when his home runs went dramatically up or rather maintained his dominance at an older age. Barry is not only a physical speciment but it seems that he coud be the Einstien of Baseball!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Yeah, but taking roids is illegal. They weren't against the rules before because they were illegal, just like homicide isn't in the rule book because it's obvious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X