Steelers-Dolphins In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers-Dolphins In-Game Thread

There's a growing number of bets on the Steelers (71 percent), yet the line has dropped to -15.5 in some shops.

Interesting... Dolphins look like a better play now.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

If the Fins win I'll be amazed
    Walter got PWN3D
    Rams GM

Picks
    2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
    33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
    65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
    101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
    137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
    168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
    180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Not winning, but losing by less than 16
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I wouldn't bet this game, thats just me.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I like the fish more and more here. Is it possible that Pittsburg will be worried about injuries more than the Dolphins, because of their playoff possibilities? I think Williams is good--if he comes out and has a great game and the Dolphins win, it would help alot of team mates forgive him.

Comment

I kinda feel bad for Ricky. I hope he does decent like 12 carries 50 yards decent. I'd smoke a bowl in his honor if he does.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

wow - crazy conditions there. I can't decide on a side, so I'm down for a unit on UNDER 38, and Big Ben UNDER 18 completions.

Obviously, I hope this ends up being one of those grind it out, nothing tricky, boring as hell, 7 - 3 games. The kind that last about 2 1/2 hours due to all the off-tackle runs that would bore the hell out of me 99% of the time.

Comment

Oh crap. Did you guys see that punt stop dead. It was like a golf ball in a bunker.

Comment

poop

Comment

i hope heath miller doesn't score 60 some points on me or else i'll lose my fantasy

Comment

Good call on the Under. I feel dumb for not having the TV on prior to the game.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

The reason Ricky Williams had a sore shoulder is cos his shoulder was stepped on by Timmons just before he recovered the fumble. Imagine those big ass cleats going in. Ouch!

Comment

If Ricky's high, he probably doesn't feel it.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah, Ricky probably heard about the new grass on the field and was just checking it out.

I'm just imagining Towelie playing in the NFL.

But seriously, do the Dophins receivers always drop the ball like tonight?

Comment

Yeah, that's what happens when you trade guys like Chris Chambers and Wes Welker. Dolphins management is really dumb.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X