X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rankings for Week 12

http://walterfootball.com/analysis.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

does shaun alexander also eat polish sausage, cheddarwurst, and brats? since he doesn't seem to run the ball professionally anymore...

Comment

I would say all of the above, LOL
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

LOL, found the Ricky part amusing.

As a Lolphins fan I feel like Bill Murray in Ground Hog day every week. Get excited week in and week out only to lose the game by 3 in the last seconds. I wish I was born a Patriots fan so I could just sit back and enjoy football every weekend.
        Lakers | Dolphins | Canes | Dodgers

Comment

"I come back at the end and rip the hearts out of my opponents, unless, you know, our kicker shows up drunk and chokes more than Aurora Snow"

Great one!
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

not that it really matters but why would AJ Feeley be above Favre? Also I love how my fantasy team has become a bunch of so called "nobodies" as 2 of my starters were Kolby Smith and Fargas this week!
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
              not that it really matters but why would AJ Feeley be above Favre? Also I love how my fantasy team has become a bunch of so called "nobodies" as 2 of my starters were Kolby Smith and Fargas this week!
              Nice nice, I started Andre Hall due to injuries and everything turned out great for me too.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                Damn, I forgot to mention why I put Feeley on top. I think given the way he played against New England, he deserved to be ranked first. No QB has played as well as Feeley versus the Patriots this year. I felt as though he deserved to get credit.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Not that much credit
                  Walter got PWN3D
                  Rams GM

Picks
                  2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                  33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                  65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                  101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                  137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                  168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                  180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal