RIP - Sean Taylor Dies After Being Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP - Sean Taylor Dies After Being Shot

For those of you who haven't heard, Redskins Saftey Sean Taylor ws shot and killed the other night. There was a break in to their house and the person breaking in shot Taylor in the top of the leg. Taylor suffered massive bloodloss and died later that night.

RIP Sean Taylor

I know it shouldn't be, but it's always sadder for me when a great player is cut down just before their prime. Williams of the Broncos is another example earlier in the year. I guess I feel owed something, as stupid as that sounds.

Comment

that's such a shame to see someone's life taken like this. I nkow he was messed up in the wrong crowd and everything. I heard about a week before his house was broken into and there was a knife left on his bed. I would have probably taken this as a sign and got some security or slept somewhere else
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Horrible. Hopefully justice is served, and the shooter gets what's coming to him.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It makes me feel even worse when they talk about how he was a changed man since his daughter was born. Just when a troubled person turns the corner the worst tragedy occurs.

Comment

I am upset about Sean but my real concern is his daughter. Like Randy Travis sang. It's not what take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go. I hope he finds peace and his daughter grows up strong.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Man this really really sucks. I had him on my fantasy team!

lol just kidding I'm sorry.

I will always remember Sean Taylor. This sucks. He could have been a HOFer by the end of his career. He really could of.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Come on Matt, that's not funny. I really agree with you though Joey. I almost said something like that myself. I mean 24 by all means is way way to young to pass away, but 1 is also much to soon to lose a father.

Comment

Guys and Gals

I want to extend my thanks from hailRedskins.com. We are not the official Redskins forum, but we are the largest, independent fan website of the Redskins and several of us have read your comments, thoughts, and prayers, and truly appreciate the genuine sympathy, kind words, and comfort you all have provided.

Walter's site has been listed on the hailRedskins.com Mock Draft Database for nearly 5 years, so we feel really the like site here alot and visit often. The kind words and comments truly are appreciated by hailRedskins.com and our fans.

Mark
                  hailRedskins.com

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work, Mark.

It's always a tragedy when a young person dies. Darrent Williams, Damien Nash, Marquis Hill and now Sean Taylor... Two were freak accidents, but the other two could have been prevented if it wasn't for some idiots thinking it's cool to wield guns.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'm just a in state of disbelief. There are huge lines at the Redskin store waiting to buy a Taylor jersey.
                      Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                      2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                      2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                      3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                      3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                      4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I cannot believe it.

RIP Sean, hope justice is served and this scumbag is caught

Comment

I think I'll buy a Sean Taylor jersey and wear it to the Steelers game this Sunday.

Comment

I was quite surprised to hear that he succumbed to his wounds so quickly. I honestly believed that he would make a full recovery, being a football player in all.

Regardless, it is quite a tragedy, especially since the killing appears to be motivated in some way (only speculation at this point, of course).

Comment

R.I.P. Sean Taylor
                              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
                              Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
                              Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
                              Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Working...
                              X