No announcement yet.

#1 pick in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it will be an AFC West team because the terribad teams will be able to win a few games against each other. I think Cleveland is probably the safest pick at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfspike View Post
      They also have to play the Steelers and Ravens twice a year. At least they might take one from the Browns, but I bet the browns get some love by trading a QB away. They will also probably take Orakpo at #5 and have a decent pass rush. Well, against the bengels anyway.
      arent you Tim Collette? the plagirizer from seattle?
      WE MISS YOU BRONCO CON.....Date of post...Sept 2008- Jan 2010...R.I.P....your in a better forum now

Comment

I really think the Chiefs will be better than last year. The Bears will continue to suck and (hopefully) Crybaby Cutler gets taken out Tom Brady style.

Comment

I have no idea who tim collete is. Why the hell not though, if it makes you feel better.

Comment

I have no idea who tim collete is. Why the hell not though, if it makes you feel better.
            i spelled tims name wrong on purpose, but you just spelled it right.....awkward
            WE MISS YOU BRONCO CON.....Date of post...Sept 2008- Jan 2010...R.I.P....your in a better forum now

Comment

It will be Kansas City

Comment

Cleveland Browns

Watch Eric Mangidiot blow up this team and Cleveland will have the #1 pick next year.

I also think Tampa Bay, Oakland, Jacksonville, and maybe even Denver are contenders for the #1 pick.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I see Jacksonville on the rebound this year.

Comment

I will go Denver because I am a hater like that

But otherwise I would have to say the Chiefs, they have absolutely NOTHING on D
                    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

google ftw.

Comment

Rams or Detroit.

Comment

and actually Collette is right, i spelled it collete, so I'm wrong...Makes me think YOU are Collette!

Comment

How can you pick against Detroit when WCF still runs that team? The smart move is to pick Stafford and the rumors say that is exactly what will happen. But I will believe them making a smart move when I see it.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                            HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

google ftw.
                              u just copied everything i said...thats a classic move only tim collette would pull

Comment

Originally posted by MMONTERO View Post
                                How can you pick against Detroit when WCF still runs that team? The smart move is to pick Stafford and the rumors say that is exactly what will happen. But I will believe them making a smart move when I see it.
                                Funny, for as horribly as the Fords have run the team, this is the first time they've ever had the #1 pick.
                                - Also known as Dan.
                                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X