• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't doubt the Mangenious.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Denver
      "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Right now I would say the Browns...especially if they deal Quinn and Edwards.

And all the teams in the AFC West minus the Chargers have a shot. Their schedules will be brutal, so whoever gets beat up in divisional play will be in position for the first pick.

Comment

Raiders?? Depends on Jamarcus. Safest pick for worst team, though.

Comment

Hard to predict, but if I had to pick a team I would also say Cleveland, especially if they trade Edwards.

I would also guess that Seahawks, Raiders and Packers leave the top ten, and welcome the new members Broncos, Bucs and Bills. What do you think?

Comment

I'm going with Jacksonville...they have no WR's, an old and not very good defense, half the running game they had last year, and a mediocre QB. Plus they play Indy and Tennessee twice and Houston is improving. To go a step further...they'll be taking Sam Bradford #1 overall.

Comment

Lions.
                The Bears are a gud football team in first place.

Comment

Originally posted by neils8405 View Post
                  I'm going with Jacksonville...they have no WR's, an old and not very good defense, half the running game they had last year, and a mediocre QB. Plus they play Indy and Tennessee twice and Houston is improving. To go a step further...they'll be taking Sam Bradford #1 overall.
                  That would be a huge mistake. Bradford is very overrated IMO. I don't think he should be anywhere near the number one QB next year. So, anyway, that's what I think. But I do agree with you that the Jags have a shot to be awful. Still, I like Del Rio so I'm pulling for them.
                  LIVE NFL Draft Blog

DraftZoo.com

DraftZoo on Twitter

DraftZoo on Facebook

Comment

I could really see the 49er’s being terrible. They have awful quarterbacks, receivers, and a porous line. One injury to Frank Gore and there goes the offense. Patrick Willis is incredible but that is about it. Plus the head coach can no longer pull down his pants for motivation.

Comment

I think the Bills. They might lose Donte Whitmer, TO is known for ruining teams, Trent Edwards is unproven, Marshawn Lynch might get suspended, Aaron Shobel is always hurt, they lost Derrick Dockery...

But yeah, either Bills, Denver, or Jacksonville.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfPotato View Post
                        I think the Bills. They might lose Donte Whitmer, TO is known for ruining teams, Trent Edwards is unproven, Marshawn Lynch might get suspended, Aaron Shobel is always hurt, they lost Derrick Dockery...

Ehh, I don't think Denver will be number one pick bad. Kyle Orton is not a special QB by any means, but people forget that he was off to a decent start last year before getting banged up. And it would be hard for the defense to be much worse. Plus, they might actually keep a running back or two healthy. I think Cutler was obviously what made their offense go, but I don't see them being in contention for the worst record in the league.
                        LIVE NFL Draft Blog

DraftZoo.com

DraftZoo on Twitter

DraftZoo on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfPotato View Post

2011 for Buffalo if they keep TO, not 2010.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Chiefs!

Matt Cassel sucks. Gonzo wants to be traded. They have no D.

Comment

ok this is my predictions

1. Cleveland
                              2. KC

Atlanta in the bottom 15
                              Miami Bottom 12
                              Cincinnati out of bottom 10
                              tampa around 7th worse
                              indy picks 18-20
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't understand how Tampa doesn't get consideration. They cut like half their starters.

Comment

Working...
                                X