No announcement yet.

#1 pick in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say either cleveland, jacksonville, or detroit.
    NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Dallas!

Comment

The Chiefs. They're the worst team in the division and the AFC West plays the NFC East and AFC North (I think). Add to that the fact that the Jags and Bills are the other forth place teams and I think 0-16 is a real possibility, especially if they have to travel to the Browns.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
          I see Jacksonville on the rebound this year.
          what do you see to indicate this?

I like the browns to have the top pick, they have no proven defensive playmakers, no QB, no RB, this team looks prime for a total collapse to me.

if Carson Palmer is healthy he will get the Bengals to at least 4-5 wins, they are actually one of my sleeper picks this year

Comment

The Raiders or Browns.
            GO BEARS!

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
              The Chiefs. They're the worst team in the division and the AFC West plays the NFC East and AFC North (I think). Add to that the fact that the Jags and Bills are the other forth place teams and I think 0-16 is a real possibility, especially if they have to travel to the Browns.
              No chance for 0-16. Raiders and Denver sweeping KC? Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by a2x View Post
                Chiefs!

Matt Cassel sucks. Gonzo wants to be traded. They have no D.
                Ok I'm as skeptical of Matt Cassel as anyone. But how you can say he sucks? Overrated? Yes, very possible. But after a year like he had last year you cannot say he sucks...I don't care who was playing around him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefs4Life View Post
                  No chance for 0-16. Raiders and Denver sweeping KC? Stop it
                  If it weren't for an idiotic fake FG the Raiders would have swept the Chiefs last year, and I think Denver did. Since the Raiders are better and the Chiefs are worse, I have little doubt Oakland sweeps KC. Denver might lose one, but I think they're a much better team than the Chiefs.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really think there's only four or five teams in this discussion. I'd say Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos are not. I think they will be pretty bad but not bad enough for the top spot. The Lions, Browns, Bengals, and Rams with an outside shot at the Seahawks are the bottom of the league right now. That is the order I would put them in for the likelihood of who finishes last. Bengals and Rams may be interchangable.

Lions
                    Browns
                    Bengals
                    Rams

Comment

oakland, oakland, oakland. no one they can draft helps them immediately. They need a whole offensive line and all receivers, russell has no chance to succeed in this offense the way it stands right now, garcia is their only hope to win more than 3 games

Comment

im not sure what the browns have up their sleeves, their offense showed it could produce 2 years ago, but last year it looked like a high school team. they want to get rid of everyone i see them in the top 5 if they ship braylon and quinn or anderson

Comment

jax, sea, kc will all have decent years if healthy, last year jax and sea werent healthy and kc had no QB or purpose to win.

Comment

If Cleveland deals Quinn and Edwards, then they've gotta be a contender for #1 in '10.

I'd say Chiefs are my front runner right now though.

Comment

Why do people keep picking Oakland? They played really well down the stretch, they kept their best players, they have an improved O-line, they actually think they can win, and they get to play KC and Denver twice each. They won't be great, but there's no way they're picking first. In fact, I'd be surprised if they didn't finish second in the AFC West.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dante Culpepper. Lions get to pass on Bradford cause they overpaid for a below average QB this year (stafford). And then take the LT they should have this year. (boluga).

Did Matt just say Tampa could content for the #1 pick?? Blasphemy.
                                Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X