I think this kid is the real deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this kid is the real deal

I'm not sure if you follow highschool players Walter, but check this kid out. He committed to Michigan already...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s&feature=related

I watched his highlight film then I watched Mike Hart. I like Hart's better. Plus this McGuffie guy goes down on the first hit. He needs to bulk up, but shows potential.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Ya man... he's in highschool still, of course he needs to bulk up. I promise you Earl Campbell didn't weigh 260 going into his senior year of highschool.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-hoQJPcj2qs&feature=related

Not exactly down on the first hit.

Comment

he looks good in that one. I was talking about Hart in HS too btw, not college. Looks good, but again I like Reggie Bushes HS highlight reels and Noel Divines reels in HS.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

This kid can stop on a dime like Bush. He shifts in the hole a lot like Barry Sanders did, but that hurdle move is one of a kind.

Comment

He doesn't have the bulk to play in the NFL. Should be a great college player though.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I agree with MAtt, and i posted a long list of his lhighlights when he did commit to michigan.

I think he is going to be lights out for the Wolverines. As opposed to NFL, well he may get enough size, but even if he doesn;t man he will be fun to watch returning kicks...

Comment

wow, what a burst. and speed.

this kid must run track. with that speed and stride, let me tell you i ran hurdles and that form is true hurdle form, not just jumping over a guy. fun to watch.

Comment

I think he is the next Steve Slaton.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Ya he did do track. Hurdles and highjump i believe... maybe another even too I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X