Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Ya he did do track. Hurdles and highjump i believe... maybe another even too I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I think he is the next Steve Slaton.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    wow, what a burst. and speed.

this kid must run track. with that speed and stride, let me tell you i ran hurdles and that form is true hurdle form, not just jumping over a guy. fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Smith
    replied
    I agree with MAtt, and i posted a long list of his lhighlights when he did commit to michigan.

I think he is going to be lights out for the Wolverines. As opposed to NFL, well he may get enough size, but even if he doesn;t man he will be fun to watch returning kicks...

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    He doesn't have the bulk to play in the NFL. Should be a great college player though.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    This kid can stop on a dime like Bush. He shifts in the hole a lot like Barry Sanders did, but that hurdle move is one of a kind.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    he looks good in that one. I was talking about Hart in HS too btw, not college. Looks good, but again I like Reggie Bushes HS highlight reels and Noel Divines reels in HS.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-hoQJPcj2qs&feature=related

Not exactly down on the first hit.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Ya man... he's in highschool still, of course he needs to bulk up. I promise you Earl Campbell didn't weigh 260 going into his senior year of highschool.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    I watched his highlight film then I watched Mike Hart. I like Hart's better. Plus this McGuffie guy goes down on the first hit. He needs to bulk up, but shows potential.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    started a topic I think this kid is the real deal

I think this kid is the real deal

I'm not sure if you follow highschool players Walter, but check this kid out. He committed to Michigan already...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x4IJ17ODo_s&feature=related
Working...
X