Sorry for getting the picks up so slowly today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for getting the picks up so slowly today

I try to have 10-14 picks done by Tuesday night. I had to go to the doctor's for an appointment and then help my neighbor move some furniture around. I'm also trying not to rush my picks after last week's horrible results.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I had to do my own picks this week without consulting your first Walter, I'm a little scared
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Comment

Walter, I agree with you 250% about getting rid of guns. I grew up in Australia. We had a very nasty incident here in the mid-90s and consequently there was a massive push to get rid of just about everything but single-shot rifles. I know the USA is a massively varied nation, but if one thing can come out of Taylor's death I would like to see a re-evaluation of gun laws.

Coming from someone who has spent years in both Australia and the US, I can say that the right to bear arms isn't a freedom, it denies freedom.

Oh and it seems I wasn't the only one to suck in my picks last week. After going 9-6-1 in Week 11, I dropped to 7-8. Poo.

Comment

I read that Jeff Garcia is not going to play this week. Do you still like the Bucs to cover on the road? They have played like crap on the road so far.... I guess the Saints suck have sucked at home so far, but what are the odds of them playing so badly at home all year? I really don't like the Saints as a team this year, but I am a bit nervous to take the Bucs without Garcia....

Comment

Garcia does change things... We'll have to see what his condition is. The Saints have always sucked at home. Maybe they do too much partying before the game, who knows?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
            Walter, I agree with you 250% about getting rid of guns. I grew up in Australia. We had a very nasty incident here in the mid-90s and consequently there was a massive push to get rid of just about everything but single-shot rifles. I know the USA is a massively varied nation, but if one thing can come out of Taylor's death I would like to see a re-evaluation of gun laws.

as an item of discussion aside from the thread topic, my opinion is that the bad guys are always going to have the guns--they'll figure out some way. and if not, then knives, or always something.

I'm a hunter and love it. I've got a .22 and a 12-guage and a deer rifle, the latter two only get shot about five times a year maybe and the former gets shot as many times as i see rabbits or woodchucks, etc.

granted, the farm where i live is totally different than Miami, but that I think is the problem with gun laws in this country, because the country is so varied.

Comment

Walter, I wouldn't bet the TB/NO game unless Garcia is starting. Having Gradkowski or McCown at QB helps the Saints neutralize Galloway because his QB is awful.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I bet on Tampa last week when Garcia went down after the second play of the game and even tho tampa had like 6 turnovers(about 5 fumbles) Gradkowski is just awful. Yes Tampa did cover but it should not have been a close game. Even tho the saints are mediocore at home i still see them covering the -3 spread this week.
                Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X