Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Survivor Pool Advice

Hey Guys,

I'm in a reverse survivor pool where you have to pick a loser each week and you can't pick the same losing team twice.

I've already successfully picked the following losing teams:

Baltimore
    Buffalo
    Carolina
    Cleveland
    Kansas City
    NY Giants
    Oakland
    Philly
    SF 49ers
    St. Louis
    Tampa Bay
    Washington

Here's my ranking for this weeks probable losers:

1. Atl losing at Stl (very risky, might want to save them for week 15 or 16)
    2. Hou losing at Tenn
    3. Cincy losing at Pitt (hate taking rivalry games)
    4. Sea losing at Philly
    5. Jags losing at Indy (very risky, division game)
    6. Green Bay losing at Dallas (call me crazy but I'm starting to lean towards this one)

Anyway, I welcome any and all insights.

Cheers,

Matty

Wow, those are some tough calls. I'd probably have to look at Atlanta if Bulger starts. I think the Rams probably win either way.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Thanks Walter! Is Bulger questionable or probable? Do you have the Pack winning outright in Dallas?

Comment

Reverse survivor, that's awesome. If Bulger plays, I'd take Atl. Other than that, Houston I think will win, Jags will win and GB v Dal I wouldn't touch with a 20-foot clown pole. If Bulger's injured, I'd go with Cincy or Seattle.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy! Yeah it's pretty cool and very difficult...The pool started with over a 1000 players, winner take all. It's down to 190

Comment

I think Green Bay wins.

Bulger didn't practice on Wednesday and he's questionable. The line opened at -3.5, which tells me he may not play.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
            X