my picks ats for the week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my picks ats for the week.

Green bay + 7 - Dallas has the 21st ranked pass defense....enough said?

Jacksonville +6 - I was surprised to see the colts favoured by 6....i thought it would be something like 3. I see this being a fairly close game with jacksonville coming on top by 4.

Philadelphia -3 - If they play like they did sunday there is no doubt in my mind that they will win this game but to be honest i wish this game wa splayed in seattle. Out of the 5 games remaining on their schdule this one game has me rattled.

Anyway this is my first post on this message board so i thought i would add my 2 cents in for the week

feel free to comment, thanks.
    Last edited by bwest36; 11-28-2007, 05:41 PM.
    Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Welcome to the site and good luck with your picks.

Whom do you think should play Qb for the Eagles?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

thank you, I believe that if Mcnabb is 100% healthy from the ankle/thumb injury then he should be the man under center, if not then feeley should play again. Fact is if our O-line plays as good as they played on sunday then it wont matter who is under center.

sigpic

Comment

I don't really think Feeley is any good. But I hope Philly thinks so, so then McNabb can come to Chicago!
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
          I don't really think Feeley is any good. But I hope Philly thinks so, so then McNabb can come to Chicago!
          I wouldn't want McNabb on my team, but that's just from someone who has watched him play every single week!
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

hey walter you follow eagles football?

sigpic

Comment

nice pick with GB
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

low blow , hey it happens to the best haha *Note to self stop betting against dallas, thats like 3 weeks in a row ive been burned.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X