Hof 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hof 2008

Just wanted to get some opinions on who people think will be chosen for the Hall of Fame amongst the current semi-finalists.

My pick is, duhhhh, Darrell Green.

Art Monk.
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Cris Carter, yes.

Why is Terrell Davis on the semi-finalist list? He played 95-01 not too long a period of time. I would expect more years to make it in the hall.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I talked to Ira Miller, one of the voters for the Hall of Fame a few years ago when I was working for the paper near Penn State, and I'll never forget what he told me. He said that when he votes for the Hall of Fame, he asks himself, "Did this player change NFL history?" If yes, then he votes him in. If not, then no.

This is why he said he will not vote for Tim Brown when he's eligible. When I asked him about Terrell Davis, he said that Davis definitely changed history.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I talked to Ira Miller, one of the voters for the Hall of Fame a few years ago when I was working for the paper near Penn State, and I'll never forget what he told me. He said that when he votes for the Hall of Fame, he asks himself, "Did this player change NFL history?" If yes, then he votes him in. If not, then no.

This is why he said he will not vote for Tim Brown when he's eligible. When I asked him about Terrell Davis, he said that Davis definitely changed history.
          Ryan Leaf changed NFL history. When is he elligible?
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

LOL you know what he means.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Charles Haley, 5 Super Bowl rings with 2 different Teams. Roger Craig, I think the 1st RB to go for 1,000 rushing and receiving.

Green is lock. Monk and Carter will get in at some point.

BTW, I'm out here in Northern California, Ira Miller wrote for the San Francisco Chronicle for 30+ years and I think is in the pro football hall of fame as a writer...he was an awesome beat writer and columnist while covering the 49er Dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Ryan Leaf changed NFL history. When is he elligible?
                Hahahahahaha that was funny as hell

Comment

Derek Thomas

Comment

Working...
                  X