Espn Nfl 2k5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn Nfl 2k5

This game got put on the XBox 360 Backwards compatibility list a couple of weeks ago and I discover people are still making in depth up-to-date roster files for the game today.

4 years on and its still better than Madden.

Agree. Were do I get the rosters from and also I tried to play if before and it didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
      Agree. Were do I get the rosters from and also I tried to play if before and it didn't work.
      www.operationsports.com

You gotta register though and you need an external HDD called Xsata to transfer the files from your pc to Hard Drive.

Comment

The NFL 2k series was so awesome, I hate the NFL for selling out. $19.99 and it was better than Madden.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I had NFL 2k for the Dreamcast back in 1999. I used to play that and House of the Dead 2. I had a gun controller, that was such an awesome game.
          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            I had NFL 2k for the Dreamcast back in 1999. I used to play that and House of the Dead 2. I had a gun controller, that was such an awesome game.
            Dreamcast was and still is the ****. I play my Tennis 2k2 regularly. A lot of great games. NFL 2k1 was awesome, NBA 2k1 was awesome.

I still maintain to this day if hte DC had a DVD player it would have been more popular than hte overrated PS2

Comment

I still have my Dreamcast, but the cords are all scattered around in my room/basement.

Did you have Sonic? My DC came with Sonic. Very fun game. It is a shame that DC wasn't more popular then it was - a very good system.
              Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
              2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
              2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
              3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
              3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
              4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                I still have my Dreamcast, but the cords are all scattered around in my room/basement.

Did you have Sonic? My DC came with Sonic. Very fun game. It is a shame that DC wasn't more popular then it was - a very good system.
                yeah I love Sonic, Sonic Adventure was pretty cool but not much replay value.

Comment

Working...
                X