Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom do you support in the 2008 election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whom do you support in the 2008 election?

I myself am a John McCain guy, that is if he makes it to the Ohio primary. If I had to list the best candidates mine would go,
    #1 McCain
    #2 Romney
    #3 Ron Paul
    #4 Mike Huckabee
    #5 Fred Thompson
    #6 Rudy
    #7 Edwards
    #8 Obama
    #9 Clinton

I just want to know where you guys stand?

I want a politician who is trustworthy and doesn't lie. So, in other words, I support no one.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I feel we will not see a female president for many many years from now. Not so sure the south would vote for a woman. I do however think we will see our first black pres Obama will win with his great speeches
      Check out my new site Today!
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        I want a politician who is trustworthy and doesn't lie. So, in other words, I support no one.
        I think McCain is as close to an honest politician as were gonna get. Youngstown once had a congresman who was honest and did great things, however the government set him up and he is now in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
          I feel we will not see a female president for many many years from now. Not so sure the south would vote for a woman. I do however think we will see our first black pres Obama will win with his great speeches
          He is a very good speaker, however has done nothing to warrant being a president. I laugh when I see his name as the democrats presidential nomination. He has done nothing. How can someone who has done nothing become president of the most powerful country in the world???

Comment

My own sister won't even vote for Hillary because she doesn't want a female president.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I have a feeling Obama is going to win because Oprah is openly backing him. Women will all do whatever Oprah tells them to do.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Hillary is a female????? Wow you learn something new everyday.

Comment

Until an atheist runs for president, I'm never going to vote.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Until an atheist runs for president, I'm never going to vote.
                    The whole reason our country was founded was for us to practice what ever religion we wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
                      The whole reason our country was founded was for us to practice what ever religion we wanted.
                      Yes you are right. And an athesit running for president would prevent that how?

Comment

I'm not disagreeing with you. When you say you don't vote because there is no atheist on the ticket is really going against what you believe. Vote for the least religious candidate, not voting does nothing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          I have a feeling Obama is going to win because Oprah is openly backing him. Women will all do whatever Oprah tells them to do.
                          Couldn't have said it better myself. Men have gods and women have Oprah.

Comment

I think Walter is right. Oprah runs the country.

Comment

I'll be voting for Walter this election if he runs.

Comment

Working...
                              X