Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom do you support in the 2008 election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm voting for Hilary because she favors husbands who cheat on their wives. Imagine THAT freedom. Maybe she'll legislate it

Comment

I hope to god Obama or Hillary don't win

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
        I hope to god Obama or Hillary don't win
        I don't think it could ever get any worse than W.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          I don't think it could ever get any worse than W.
          That's for sure!

Comment

Ummm Bill was one of the worst presidents of all time, just imagine his wife being president.

I voted for Bush 3 1/2 years ago, and I support him now. I don't let the liberal media get to me.

Comment

I think Clinton was one of the best presidents of all time...the economy under him was booming.

In today's world, all the old presidents are "great" and all the new ones are "bad"...its just the media. There is no president in the future that will go down as a
              "great" president again.

Comment

Clinton also committed adultery, lied to an entire country, got impeached and invaded a country to try to get himself out of impeachment. The economy was in a recession his final year of office. I'd hardly say it was "Booming". Yea awesome president!

Comment

Funny - if you ask a democrat, Bill's one of the best presidents ever. If you ask a republican, he's one of the worst.

No one can deny that Bill was one of the coolest though. Like hanging out with him would be a good time.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
                    Clinton also committed adultery, lied to an entire country, got impeached and invaded a country to try to get himself out of impeachment. The economy was in a recession his final year of office. I'd hardly say it was "Booming". Yea awesome president!
                    Committing adultry (which stats say 72% of men do anyways) doesn't have anything to do with how he runs the country and it shouldn't taint how one reviews the work he has done for better or worse.

OMG A POLITICAN LIED!!!1

First of all, they have to lie. If they told the public hte truth about everything then people would panic and are too stupid to understand anything about politics. It is no different than athletes/coaches being politically correct with the media.

The economy being in a recession wasn't his fault, much like I don't blame Bush for being in a recession as a result of 9/11 (unless of course he was behind it as some conspiracy theories state, which I don't believe).

Comment

I mean the American people voted Bush to be President in his first term because they wanted more morals, ethics, and "standards" in America society and they voted in one of the dumbest presidents ever. I mean seriously, I had a higher SAT score than Bush, as do a lot of kids. I should be president (NFL Draft would be a national holiday).

Comment

I agree with you, however most politicians do not get impeached for lieing. And most pepople don't invade a country just to try to get out of impeachment.

Comment

I mean the American people voted Bush to be President in his first term because they wanted more morals, ethics, and "standards" in America society and they voted in one of the dumbest presidents ever. I mean seriously, I had a higher SAT score than Bush, as do a lot of kids. I should be president (NFL Draft would be a national holiday).
                          WHAT!? What was Bush's SAT? I don't think you can go to an ivy league school with a low one yet alone get good grades at one. Bush was smarter than Kerry, just compare the 2's grades from YALE. I'm not sure what your SAT scores are, but a lot of kids don't have higher SAT scores than an ivy league grad. President Bush is not stupid. I get offended when people say that.

Comment

Bush only got into Yale because of his dad. He got a 1310 on his SAT, which isn't that impressive for a President of the US.

Comment

Every single President have been involved with some kind of war, so what Clinton did was not much different then what every President has done before. I'll be a first time voter, and I'm a registered Democrat. I agreed with most of what Bill Richardson had to say, but he just dropped out, so I shall see who sways me the most.

As for Obama, I agree, he has great speeches, and has a great voice for speeches, but he is not going to win my vote by that. I hate to sound like everybody else, but he has not done anything to deserve to be President. Since Virginia has an open primary, I do not have to vote for my political party, so if I decided to vote Republican, it would be McCain. However, of all the democratic nominees, Hillary is the most qualified for the job. I also think America would rather elect a woman, then an African-American. That's just me though.
                              Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                              2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                              2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                              3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                              3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                              4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Bush only got into Yale because of his dad. He got a 1310 on his SAT, which isn't that impressive for a President of the US.
                                He still had better grades than Kerry. 1310 is pretty good for a SAT score.
                                Last edited by ysuallthetime; 01-10-2008, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X