Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom do you support in the 2008 election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it's McCain and Obama. That way I won't be pissed if either wins.

Comment

Watching politics is a lot like watching Jerry Springer....you know your seeing a bunch of crap but sometimes you can't help paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
        He is a very good speaker, however has done nothing to warrant being a president. I laugh when I see his name as the democrats presidential nomination. He has done nothing. How can someone who has done nothing become president of the most powerful country in the world???
        hello? W?

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
          WHAT!? What was Bush's SAT? I don't think you can go to an ivy league school with a low one yet alone get good grades at one. Bush was smarter than Kerry, just compare the 2's grades from YALE. I'm not sure what your SAT scores are, but a lot of kids don't have higher SAT scores than an ivy league grad. President Bush is not stupid. I get offended when people say that.
          grades? come on, what did bush study, underwater basket-weaving? seriously now, the guy is an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
            Watching politics is a lot like watching Jerry Springer....you know your seeing a bunch of crap but sometimes you can't help paying attention.
            That's so true. But there's no punching, catfights, or slapping.

Comment

I want Dan Marino for president. Think about it... everyone likes him, he likes everyone, and he's never disagreed with anyone.

Comment

But will he ever run? And is he a GOP or a democrat?

Comment

Marino is moderate. Never could make up his mind and didn't want to offend anyone. He likes the democrats, but he likes the republicans too.

Comment

plus he's tall and wears nice ties.

Comment

Any president who can't throw a decent out route or fake spike pass is a president I don't want to be associated with, and I just don't think Hilliary is up to it.

Comment

This from the guy who doesn't want to be discriminating against bots. I think you've lost all your credibility by now.

Comment

Erm, British National Party?

Oh wait......

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                            My brother got a higher act score!
                            As for who i would vote for if I was old enough it would have to be mike huckabee.
                            One of my brothers friends came up with this
                            "Float like Butterfly, Sting like a Huckabee"
                            Looks like your brother is smarter than John Kerry and Ted Kennedy too!

Comment

If John McCain wins president, that will be the best thing for our country.

If Hillary or Obama gets it, GOD HELP US ALL.

I wish it were Edwards vs. McCain, because out of all the dems, Edwards is the only semi non phony out of the dems.

As a republican, I know how much Bush is hated because of the liberal media and what not, but I laugh when I think about Obama or Hillary going up against McCain in a debate. This general election may not even be close with elector votes.

Will a big time democrat on this board please tell me the Democrat party has 2 candidates that are better than Clinton or Obama?

Comment

The Democrats have Nancy Pelosi, current speaker of the house, as well as Edwards. I'm hoping for Obama/McCain, since I can live with McCain, but not any of the conservative republicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X