Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whom do you support in the 2008 election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    The Democrats have Nancy Pelosi, current speaker of the house, as well as Edwards. I'm hoping for Obama/McCain, since I can live with McCain, but not any of the conservative republicans.
    LMAO Nancy Pelosi.

If these are the names the dems are counting on in years to come I am very thankful that a republican will be in the white house for a while.

The only other big name there is, is Ted Kennedy. No one would ever vote in a murderer in the white house.

Hillary is a joke.

Obama has never done anything to warrant being the leader of the free world.

John Kerry took as many sides on an issue as he could.

Ted Kennedy is a murderer.

A lot of the other bigger dems are too liberal to ever even be taken serious for a presidential nomination. The dem party has to have other candidates or they will not take back the white house in a long time.

Comment

Even if us dems don't have a good candidate, many people just don't want to vote for a GOP candidate after these last 8 years of Bush.

Comment

Even if us dems don't have a good candidate, many people just don't want to vote for a GOP candidate after these last 8 years of Bush.
        Ohh yea! The American way, vote against someone for being in a party with a president they don't agree with. Even when the GOP candidate is 10 times more qualified, there gonna vote for some young kid who has accomplished nothing? There gonna vote for Hillary who shouldn't even be in the Senate? If Bush was as bad as the drive-by (liberal media CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, NY Times) say he is, why did he win re-election?

BTW, the platform that the dems deceived voters on to gain control of the congress and the senate (the economy, the war and gas prices) are still lingering.

Gas prices are outrageous, the economy is in bad shape, and the war is still going on, although better than ever thanks to John McCain. I thought the democrat Congress and Senate was suppose to make things better, not worse! And was suppose to pull us out of Iraq? Maybe it's a 10 year plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ysuallthetime View Post
          Ohh yea! The American way, vote against someone for being in a party with a president they don't agree with. Even when the GOP candidate is 10 times more qualified, there gonna vote for some young kid who has accomplished nothing? There gonna vote for Hillary who shouldn't even be in the Senate? If Bush was as bad as the drive-by (liberal media CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, NY Times) say he is, why did he win re-election?

BTW, the platform that the dems deceived voters on to gain control of the congress and the senate (the economy, the war and gas prices) are still lingering.

Gas prices are outrageous, the economy is in bad shape, and the war is still going on, although better than ever thanks to John McCain. I thought the democrat Congress and Senate was suppose to make things better, not worse! And was suppose to pull us out of Iraq? Maybe it's a 10 year plan.

you speak as though you are very passionate, but fairly ignorant and not very rational. your logic doesn't follow straight, and many of your premises are naive and untrue. this is unfortunate that you are supporting mccain because i think he is a great candidate and an even better man. please don't be so narrowsighted and judgemental.

Comment

And would a republican controlled congress do any better? They tried to fix these issues and failed.

Comment

And would a republican controlled congress do any better? They tried to fix these issues and failed.
              obama, mccain, huckabee, and i think ron paul, john edwards was, but these are the candidates that actually focus on the future of america, not the divisional party politics that has devastated progress the last ten years. study some history, not just US, but of all time. party politics runs in vicious cycles of civil distrust and national regression. this election needs to not be about dem v. rep but rather about hope, future, and unity.

Comment

I agree. Warfare between parties is killling the US.

Comment

it's like a qb fighting with a coach. goddammit if you want to go anywhere put your damn differences aside and work through it like ****ing adults. this is not junior high. arguing and pissing each other off is a sure way to plant yourself in the cellar of productivity. focus on positivism and learning and sharing and communicating.

Comment

They did a better job, than the Dems are doing now.

Comment

They did a better job, than the Dems are doing now.
                      Tell me, which planet are you living on? It's the green and blue one, right?

Comment

Tell me, which planet are you living on? It's the green and blue one, right?
                        Are you kidding me? The economy is worse since the dems took control, and gas prices are out of control. It wasn't this bad when the republicans were in control of the house and senate. It's ridiculous, no more excuses. THERE IN CONTROL!

Comment

Are you kidding me? The economy is worse since the dems took control, and gas prices are out of control. It wasn't this bad when the republicans were in control of the house and senate. It's ridiculous, no more excuses. THERE IN CONTROL!
                          Well then based on your logic, Bill Clinton was the best president in history. The economy was never better. Now, he will do it again for the next 8 years helping his wife.

Of course, what I just said was only slightly less bs than what you did.

Comment

Working...
                          X