What is the best system right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best system right now?

If you select other please post what you like instead. Also, I have PS3 and Wii what are some good games for those systems that you have played?
    Playstation 3
    10.00%
    X-Box
    40.00%
    Wii
    30.00%
    Other
    20.00%
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Anybody play Halo 3 on x-box live?

Comment

I really have no idea. Only reason why I would buy a wii is because of Galaxy and you can download old 8 bit and 16 bit games.

I'm not too big on video games. I don't like the Xbox 360 because of all of its complications and it is a fragile system.

I'd go with PS3 but it is really expensive. Has some cool features and from what I have heard doesn't need a lot of maintenence. Software developers need to start investing more in this console.

I'm still rocking my dreamcast, what can I say.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I love my Wii
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Walter what games do you have for your wii including downloads?

Comment

I downloaded like 30 games. Playing Ghosts N Goblins right now. Can't get past those damn red demons in the blue cave.

As for actual new games, I have Zelda, the Wario thing, Wii sports and Wii play.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

How do you connect to the internet with the Wii...does it have wifi?

Comment

Yeah, the Wii is always online if there's an internet signal
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I wouldn't bother with a new system just yet. The sports games are pure garbage and almost demo like. Good graphics awful features. Not enough good racing games or beat em-ups out either. After two years on the shelves the PS2 had Gran Turismo 3, Tekken Tag Tournament, Metal Gear Solid 2, Grand Theft Auto 3 and numerous decent sports titles out. The PS3 has absolutely nothing exclusive that interests me.

The 360 while it has some decent games, the range is wayyyyy too limited, its mostly First Person Shooters, and a lot of crappy sports games. The system is a cheap piece of crap, and I think I'm the only 360 owner around who hasn't had to return theirs due to a fault. Also don't be fooled that the 360 is much better value for money than the PS3 its basically a stripped down version of the PS3. Add the HD DVD drive, online subscription etc and it actually comes to more price wise.

Right now if you are a serious gamer I would recommend just upgrading your PC/laptop and buying a control pad or two. The 360 and PS3 are total rip-offs, and not value for money. If you are just a casual gamer then you can't go wrong with the Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                    Anybody play Halo 3 on x-box live?
                    i do. i play gears, halo 3, madden and ncaaf.

Comment

It takes a lot of money to truly upgrade a pc unit...plus I have a small laptop.

Wii seems like the best fit for me...I'm going to buy a used one in 3-4 months

Comment

It looks like there is no love for PS3 at the moment. I am an X-Box hater and truely believe Playstation is a better system. If they could only come out with some good games I feel people will see... As for now I will continue playing wii and guitar hero
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

One of the best games ever?? Super Mario 64? This game basically sold those systems. When people think of 64 they usually jump to Bond 007 but wasn't Mario like the best selling game of all times before the GTAs and Halos came out? Either way one of my all time favorites
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

I know people love Super Mario 64, but I thought it was one of the worst games ever made. It destroyed a platform that worked really well (2D Mario) and presented a game that lacked any sort of direction. Collect stars - wow there's a thrill.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I totally agree Walter...SM64 just might be the most overrated video game of all time.

I hope they start making more old school 2d games with like a 3d design (like Viewtiful Joe for Gamecube) but using a next gen technology obviously.

Comment

Working...
                              X