No announcement yet.

What is the best system right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Paper Mario for Wii. Has a great mix of 2D and 3D game play. I enjoy playing it when I have time.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Computer gamer representin. I got about 30 games, but most of them I never play.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
        Try Paper Mario for Wii. Has a great mix of 2D and 3D game play. I enjoy playing it when I have time.
        Idk...the 64 version sucked maybe I'll like the Wii version when I actually buy a wii
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Some 2d games are awful 3d look at every attempt at Sonic after Sega... i wasted $50 on this game for my PS3
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Shoulda read teh reviews

Comment

I have to go with a PS3, I personally own one myself but have played the 360. There is just too much on a PS3 that isnt on a 360. for 599$ I recieved a next gen video game console, a blu ray player, and almost a computer (with its browser capabilities, ability to store music, videos, and pictures) The online gaming requires no subscribing either. I can update the hard drive if i need more room, but 60 gigs is plenty for now. I mean, honestly you just can't beat that.

Sig creator: Dawg24

Excellent work, it looks fantastic

Comment

I agree JRT...PS3>360. BUT, 600 for a system is a lot of money. Then you have to buy games and stuff...your spending over $1200 for a console + games.

Comment

I'm not much of a big spender when it comes to video games, I usually buy a few of them, play them for a few months and then trade both in for a new, etc. The system now is more of a Blu Ray player for me as I am just amazed at the quality of the movies on my 50" 1080p, I buy nothing but Blu Ray now and have started a collection.

That and 60gigs is alot of room, alot of unnecessary room, it would take a lot to fill the hard drive, and a 20 gig system would be plenty if not using the system to store tons of mp3's, videos and pictures. I believe pricing for the system has dropped and 20gig is listed at 399 now?

Sig creator: Dawg24

Excellent work, it looks fantastic

Comment

I've got the Wii and the PS3. Wii kicks serious ass for gameplay, however, if you have a nice HDTV, the PS3 will treat you well.

Another thing I love about the PS3 is that all the cables are industry standard, it even uses USB cables for charging the controllers, whereas the Wii has special cables for everything, meaning extra bucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X