Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmyp
    replied
    I've got the Wii and the PS3. Wii kicks serious ass for gameplay, however, if you have a nice HDTV, the PS3 will treat you well.

Another thing I love about the PS3 is that all the cables are industry standard, it even uses USB cables for charging the controllers, whereas the Wii has special cables for everything, meaning extra bucks.

Leave a comment:

• JRT2006
    replied
    I'm not much of a big spender when it comes to video games, I usually buy a few of them, play them for a few months and then trade both in for a new, etc. The system now is more of a Blu Ray player for me as I am just amazed at the quality of the movies on my 50" 1080p, I buy nothing but Blu Ray now and have started a collection.

That and 60gigs is alot of room, alot of unnecessary room, it would take a lot to fill the hard drive, and a 20 gig system would be plenty if not using the system to store tons of mp3's, videos and pictures. I believe pricing for the system has dropped and 20gig is listed at 399 now?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I agree JRT...PS3>360. BUT, 600 for a system is a lot of money. Then you have to buy games and stuff...your spending over $1200 for a console + games.

Leave a comment:

• JRT2006
    replied
    I have to go with a PS3, I personally own one myself but have played the 360. There is just too much on a PS3 that isnt on a 360. for 599$ I recieved a next gen video game console, a blu ray player, and almost a computer (with its browser capabilities, ability to store music, videos, and pictures) The online gaming requires no subscribing either. I can update the hard drive if i need more room, but 60 gigs is plenty for now. I mean, honestly you just can't beat that.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Shoulda read teh reviews

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Some 2d games are awful 3d look at every attempt at Sonic after Sega... i wasted $50 on this game for my PS3

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Try Paper Mario for Wii. Has a great mix of 2D and 3D game play. I enjoy playing it when I have time.
    Idk...the 64 version sucked maybe I'll like the Wii version when I actually buy a wii

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Computer gamer representin. I got about 30 games, but most of them I never play.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Try Paper Mario for Wii. Has a great mix of 2D and 3D game play. I enjoy playing it when I have time.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I totally agree Walter...SM64 just might be the most overrated video game of all time.

I hope they start making more old school 2d games with like a 3d design (like Viewtiful Joe for Gamecube) but using a next gen technology obviously.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I know people love Super Mario 64, but I thought it was one of the worst games ever made. It destroyed a platform that worked really well (2D Mario) and presented a game that lacked any sort of direction. Collect stars - wow there's a thrill.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    One of the best games ever?? Super Mario 64? This game basically sold those systems. When people think of 64 they usually jump to Bond 007 but wasn't Mario like the best selling game of all times before the GTAs and Halos came out? Either way one of my all time favorites

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    It looks like there is no love for PS3 at the moment. I am an X-Box hater and truely believe Playstation is a better system. If they could only come out with some good games I feel people will see... As for now I will continue playing wii and guitar hero

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It takes a lot of money to truly upgrade a pc unit...plus I have a small laptop.

Wii seems like the best fit for me...I'm going to buy a used one in 3-4 months

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
    Anybody play Halo 3 on x-box live?
    i do. i play gears, halo 3, madden and ncaaf.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X