Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I love the old Peyton commercials "Can you sign the bread to my little brother? He loves you." "D-Caf" and so on, but i hate this new Pepsi Max commercial. I don't so much hate it as I'm totally sick of it. It gets played so much, and NFL Network is just about all I watch so I've seen it wayyy to many times.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Dropped Calls-Roger Clemens

Leave a comment:

• Steven
    replied
    dropped calls: 'what did your wife wolf it down for breakfast?'

lol

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I'm also waiting for the Bud Light commercials during the Super Bowl since the ones they have now are funny as hell already

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I like the new commercial for Nike with Steven Jackson and Shawne Merriman

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Originally posted by Egg View Post
    I still like one the old "It must be football season" commercials which has to be 2-3 years old now. A kid goes to one of the checkout lines in a supermarket and raises his arm and yells "I'm open over here!". Some big guy instinctively grabs a pineapple out of his cart and throws a bullet at the kid's chest.
    Lol that pineapple one was my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• Egg
    replied
    I still like one the old "It must be football season" commercials which has to be 2-3 years old now. A kid goes to one of the checkout lines in a supermarket and raises his arm and yells "I'm open over here!". Some big guy instinctively grabs a pineapple out of his cart and throws a bullet at the kid's chest.

Leave a comment:

• SanchezMVP2009
    started a topic Favorite commercial

Favorite commercial

I like the new McDonald's commercial that has the Cha Cha slide by DJ Casper.
Working...
X