Lost Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Theories

For any Lost fans out there, Lost is back this Thursday so I figured I would share a couple theories by the great Andrew Smith. This is just to get you thinking before the show. There are many other theories out there but these are very detailed and thought out. The art work is his own. I know most people won’t care but it doesn’t hurt anybody.

This is an older one.
    http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23991

This one is recent.
    http://www.4815162342.com/forum/view...er=asc&start=0

If you look at how the seasons started, you can probably predict this one.

Season 1 ended with the hatch, Season 2 began with the guy in the hatch.

Season 2 ended with the Others kidnapping Kate, Jack and Sawyer. Season 3 began with Juliette.

Season 3 ended with Jack phoning Naomi's boat. I think Season 4 will begin with the guy who answered the call. He's going to be someone searching for one of the survivors of the crash (maybe a wife).

That's what I think anyway.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Makes sense. I have been trying to picture the opening scene.

Comment

I just read those theories and the second one's pretty wild. When did Jack find those stones? I can't remember that.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I just read those theories and the second one's pretty wild. When did Jack find those stones? I can't remember that.
          I believe in the first season when they found the bodies. I'm not sure.

Comment

can u post it? says I have to log in.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
              can u post it? says I have to log in.
              Sorry, I forgot you would have to log in. The theories are very long with pictures and drawings throughout. I don’t think I could copy and paste them.

Comment

Working...
              X