old men and the weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old men and the weather

not to sound like some old dude who always talks about the weather, but 12 hours ago it was 40 and raining.
    Now it's 15 below zero with 30-40 mph winds. the chill is less than 40 below. that's over 80 degrees difference in 12 hours. wtf. none of you probably care but i don't care that you don't care, it's still crazy.

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
    not to sound like some old dude who always talks about the weather, but 12 hours ago it was 40 and raining.
    Now it's 15 below zero with 30-40 mph winds. the chill is less than 40 below. that's over 80 degrees difference in 12 hours. wtf. none of you probably care but i don't care that you don't care, it's still crazy.
    I care because I've got to go out and work in it today. I got the same thing here.

Comment

I care because my power went out because of it... still had to go to class though. Curse those backup systems.

Comment

Lol did this happen everywhere or do you all live in cincy?
        Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

must be a midwest thing. i'm in central WI.

Comment

I'm in Pittsburgh

Comment

not that bad in NY. Roads were a lil slick in the morning, but the sun came out and it become a nice day.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I love living in CA. Today was sunny and in the 60s.

Comment

Rub it in. I walked to class with a bunch of people and it was so cold and windy these two girls eyes watered (down their face like they were crying [from the wind]) and the water froze.

I also licked my lips and I could feel the tip of my moustache freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    I love living in CA. Today was sunny and in the 60s.
                    Oh yeah, well I had steak for dinner today and you're a vegetarian

Comment

Shut up, because I had a salad.

Comment

Working...
                      X