Madden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden

Does any one play it? I got the Dolphins to the SB in 3 years.

A played it for a bit before my 360 ****ed up the disk

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
      Does any one play it? I got the Dolphins to the SB in 3 years.
      On what level, I use all-pro. I played the Dolphins because they suck. We won the SB 2008/2009 before my franchise started crashing. Now I'm back to NCAA playing Stanford in the 2012 season.

It wasn't a great effort to win though, I just used the drills to give Jesse Chatman 98 speed, and ran a lot of toss/stretch plays and passed to him heaps. Also, I put Ginn in the slot where he gets the lamest matchups, he just burns nickels and OLBs in the game. Ginn as PR as well, 16 yard average. Defensively, the Fins aren't that bad in the game, the key is with Beck to never through the ball even into single coverage without your receiver having a step. I think he had 14 tds to 21 picks in the 2008 season, many being pick-6s.

Comment

I used all-pro as well, but now I use all madden. And I didn't try to "cheat".

Comment

personally if I wanna win games and have my QB get 300 yrds and 4+ TD and my RB to get 125+ yrds and 2 TDs I'll play All-pro. If I don't care about stats and want a challenge I'll play All-Madden, but I will still usually win.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

3-4 Defenses own in madden...and in real life
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Not trying to brag, but... I play on All-Madden and dominate (don't really play anymore though). I played in the Madden Challenge this year and did pretty well. I can win the Superbowl on All-Madden with any team any year.

When I play online (which I also don't do much anymore) I roll with the Ravens and put in Kyle Boller at QB and Yamon Figures in the slot. I use the Bear 46 defense all the time and switch to the Cover 3 if it isn't working.

Comment

I loved Madden - 2004 was my favorite. 2005 really sucked IMO and I haven't played it since.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That's wierd, most people love 2005 and say it's the best and say they hated 2006.

2006 took forever to load and had QB vision. 2005 introduced the hit stick which I personally loved.

Comment

I always played the franchise mode... I actually seldom played the games, I always liked to be the GM. Franchise was frustrating for me in Madden 05
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

2k5

Comment

I have '04 and '08. O4 is better, especially with the big bugs in 08.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          I always played the franchise mode... I actually seldom played the games, I always liked to be the GM. Franchise was frustrating for me in Madden 05
                          Whenever I play not I normally just GM a team. Simulate all the games and build a team like the Texans or Cardinals through the draft.

Comment

That's what I do, NNC. I try to take the worst team and make them into a champion.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

After you play so much Madden you can unrealistically beat the computer every time, but winning a simulated Superbowl or having a simulated undefeated season is just that much sweeter.

What I like to do it take a team and trade away all their good players (except for good and young ones) for draft picks the first year. So I have say, 10 first round picks or possibly 6 firsts, 3 seconds and a 3rd (10 picks is the limit). Then I import my NCAA draft class and pound away.

Comment

Working...
                              X