• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Season 4, Episode 1 - Spoilers Thread

Holy crap. Great episode.

So many more questions.

Oceanic 6? Who and what are they?

What happened to everyone else? Help them do what?

Why is going with Locke a big mistake?

Who are the people on Naomi's boat?

Why could Hurley see Jacob?

Can't wait for next week's episode. Because Charlie wants Hurley to "help them," I guess we can assume everyone else on the island is still alive. Can't help a dead person. But what happened to them? Why doesn't Jack want Hurley to talk? Why does Jack want to get back on to the island so bad?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

For a second at the beginning of the episode when they wouldn't flash back to the beginning, I was scare to death that Lost was going to become like the Nine, where the future was focused on, and the present was told via flashback. Thank God they didn't do the same thing as the Nine.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The guy Hurley actually saw sitting in the chair in the cabin was Jack's dad. He had the white tennis shoes on too. I don't think Jack's dad is Jacob, probably just some vision.

Comment

How do you know it was Jack's dad?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I DVR'd it and it looks just like him. I checked out that Lost message board and they think the same thing.
          The guy that Hurley saw swimming in the interregation room had "They Need You" witten on his hand.

The camaro he was driving was the same one he worked on with his dad, Cheech, if you remember that episode. He crashed into a golden car that has appeared in other Lost episodes. You find out a lot of cool stuff from those forums. If I see anything interesting I'lll let you know.

Comment

SCHMIDTY IS BACK WITH THE RETURN OF LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, just playin but i do agree with Walter, that episode was as good as any as far a 1st episdode back into the season. I believe the oceanic 6, well at least a few of them are Jack, Kate, and Hurley. I also tyink one of them might be sawyer. You see Jack and kate talking at outside the airlines, after they got back. In addition you also hear kate saying to jack, i need to get back because he will wonder where i am. That guy, wondering could be sawyer unless its someone completely diff. the last Hurley, is in a loony bin. The other 2, no idea at all.
            Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

What happened to Walt and his dad?

Comment

The next one is called "Confirmed Dead" btw

Comment

Working...
                X