No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my Assault in the mail today. Excited to try it out.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
      Just got my Assault in the mail today. Excited to try it out.
      Noice. Try out a half a scoop or 3/4 scoop 30minutes before your workout. That's all I ever used, but the full scoop would be really effective I imagine.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        It's conditioning, endurance, and cardio based. It incorporates a lot of compound / complex body movements and exercises. It's best purpose is defining, 2nd to that it's very good at building up strength. It's not really something you're going to get huge doing because the type of workout they emphasize is at a rapid pace and involves more reps at less weight.

It's a good program, I like it. I've done it twice; once I did it regularly. Then I did the double workout version of it in the Spring in 2010.
        How much would eating properly alone help me gain weight? I don't get a lot of fruits, veges, and protein. I heard buildong muscle is easier if you already have fat than just buildong muscle (like a fat person could build muscle and be their weight faster than a skinny person trying to build muscle and get to that weight).

Comment

• Originally posted by Phatal View Post
          How much would eating properly alone help me gain weight? I don't get a lot of fruits, veges, and protein. I heard buildong muscle is easier if you already have fat than just buildong muscle (like a fat person could build muscle and be their weight faster than a skinny person trying to build muscle and get to that weight).
          I would recommend watching this video. I am starting p90x on monday, and it helped give me some of the basic info as far as diet is concerned. Maybe Swag could fact check it though.

Comment

I'd say that if you're looking to gain muscle a weight gainer would be your friend.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/masspeak.html
            JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS CMD V

Comment

Protein is pretty huge and so are carbs. I tend to load my diet with protein and carbs early in the day and throughout midday, but in the evening all I eat is fiber and protein to limit fat retention. Eating is an important portion of working out.

Originally posted by NYJETS80 View Post
              I'd say that if you're looking to gain muscle a weight gainer would be your friend.

You use that product before?
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJETS80 View Post

How should I use that? And $50 is expensive for me, but I might be able to get it since it is Christmas soon and I don't need a lot.

Edit: I just realized the main ingredient is Whey Protein. That is the protein shake I have. Is it still worth getting?
                Last edited by Phatal; 12-08-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Protein is pretty huge and so are carbs. I tend to load my diet with protein and carbs early in the day and throughout midday, but in the evening all I eat is fiber and protein to limit fat retention. Eating is an important portion of working out.

You use that product before?
                  My brother has used it. He liked it and was able to put on about 25 lbs on to a smaller frame by hitting the gym hard and taking that along with dark matter. I also have heard good things about cytogainer.

Comment

My brother has used it. He liked it and was able to put on about 25 lbs on to a smaller frame by hitting the gym hard and taking that along with dark matter. I also have heard good things about cytogainer.
                    This is what I use, but I was not aware that it was actually a good product. It was just a cost-friendly option that is easily availible at Target.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      This is what I use, but I was not aware that it was actually a good product. It was just a cost-friendly option that is easily availible at Target.
                      The friend that uses it has to intake a ridiculous amount of calories and protein to maintain. It is a fairly inexpensive option so I'm sure that influences his feelings on it.

Comment

Hmmm, I'm on Re-Built Mass and I don't know if I want to try something different. I feel like I might try that because it is roughly the same (like 300 less calories, but 20$ cheaper).

Do you know how to take it (like morning and night, only night, only morning, etc.) or should I try searching that?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Do you workout Leelee? Just curious, I'd assume you do.
                          I do light weight work 6 days out of the week. Most of my work is cardio, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            I do light weight work 6 days out of the week. Most of my work is cardio, though.
                            I thought you'd be one to workout. I'm not surprised, most girls I know that workout do a lot of cardio and follow it up with exercises that "keep curves" and maintain the "toned" look.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Hmmm, I'm on Re-Built Mass and I don't know if I want to try something different. I feel like I might try that because it is roughly the same (like 300 less calories, but 20$ cheaper).

Do you know how to take it (like morning and night, only night, only morning, etc.) or should I try searching that?
                              I haven't the slightest idea...

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/inner...-mass-peak.htm

And there it is, ridiculously cheap. Haha.

Comment

I haven't the slightest idea...

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/inner...-mass-peak.htm

And there it is, ridiculously cheap. Haha.
                                I'll do some digging, I am trying to put on some more weight.

Also, I am definitely going to start using that site, I am just going to use all of my bodybuilding.com credit I've built up before I jump ship.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X