No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't ever use normal machines. Free weights and cable stuff.

also swag or anyone else.

Is DrivenSports Lean Xtreme™ worth it?

Or Betancourt Nutrition Ripped Juice Ex2 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      Is DrivenSports Lean Xtreme™ worth it?
      Mostly free of stimulants, it's more of a product that is going to increase the calories you burn while working out and aid in digestion to prevent fat storage.

Or Betancourt Nutrition Ripped Juice Ex2 ?
      Stimulant-based, which means it is more likely to work (usually), but it comes with side-effects the other will not and does a bit more. It'll basically be the equivalent of drinking 2 cups of coffee and then having a bunch of accelerants added to it to amplify the effects.

To answer your question, I've never taken either and I don't know what they're worth, but that's what they do. I tend not to try very many different fat burners because I add ephedrine.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• What do you think of the Bowflex?
        http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Mostly free of stimulants, it's more of a product that is going to increase the calories you burn while working out and aid in digestion to prevent fat storage.

Stimulant-based, which means it is more likely to work (usually), but it comes with side-effects the other will not and does a bit more. It'll basically be the equivalent of drinking 2 cups of coffee and then having a bunch of accelerants added to it to amplify the effects.

To answer your question, I've never taken either and I don't know what they're worth, but that's what they do. I tend not to try very many different fat burners because I add ephedrine.
          I found a shop that sells American supps but none of the fat burners you mentioned. the last one I ordered was pretty disappointing so i am looking for a different one

Comment

• I'm hitting a plateau, I really need to get some new workouts to shock my body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
              What do you think of the Bowflex?
              I'm down with it. I prefer variety, but it's a good piece of equipment.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                What do you think of the Bowflex?
                My parents had one back in the day, and it sucks. The rods get bent further and further, then provide less resistance.

Comment

• When was back in the day? The newer models don't seem to have any problems except price.

Edit - Then again, I don't use it as my sole workout machine, so what you say could be true.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• @Swag....
                    This is my current workout. I'm mostly trying to reduce fat and maintain size. I do mostly high reps. I'm doing exercises to reduce shoulder pressure and overall injuries. It sucks being old.
                    Day1: Chest, back, bi's and tri's (tread for 30-60 minutes)
                    Day2: Legs (elliptical 20-40 minutes)
                    Day3: Shoulders (tread for 40-60 minutes)
                    Day4: Abs (elliptical 30-40 minutes)
                    Days 5-8: same as above
                    Day9: rest (light cardio)

Basically, I'm working out 50 to 120 minutes a day. Am I overtraining?

Comment

When was back in the day? The newer models don't seem to have any problems except price.
                      Back in the day would be a little more than 10 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                        @Swag....
                        This is my current workout. I'm mostly trying to reduce fat and maintain size. I do mostly high reps. I'm doing exercises to reduce shoulder pressure and overall injuries. It sucks being old.
                        Day1: Chest, back, bi's and tri's (tread for 30-60 minutes)
                        Day2: Legs (elliptical 20-40 minutes)
                        Day3: Shoulders (tread for 40-60 minutes)
                        Day4: Abs (elliptical 30-40 minutes)
                        Days 5-8: same as above
                        Day9: rest (light cardio)

Basically, I'm working out 50 to 120 minutes a day. Am I overtraining?
                        I don't think so. The cardio really isn't much of a factor in overtraining as long as you're either going at a moderate pace, or if you fluctuate throughout. Like a consistent 10-15 calories per minute would be the higher end of the range to avoid overtraining at those lengths, or spike it to 20-25 calories for 1 minute and then drop back down to the 10-15 range (or lower) for a while. Not really intervals, but sort of like the program they have on most machines called "Fat Burner."

How many exercises would you say you do for each body part? Only day where I could see potential for overtraining problem is Chest / Back / Bi's / Tri's since basically every chest / back movement also utilizes either the biceps or triceps so doing too many bicep / tricep exercises could just be overkill.

Also, this is all in one workout right? Some people (including me at times) do 2-a-days and if you're not careful with how you do it that is a guaranteed way to overtrain.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Swag or Alastair, when I do Ab exercises laying down, my back cracks like every rep and there's a little pain.

Am I doing something wrong? or am I a frail little Eastern boy

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

I don't think so. The cardio really isn't much of a factor in overtraining as long as you're either going at a moderate pace, or if you fluctuate throughout. Like a consistent 10-15 calories per minute would be the higher end of the range to avoid overtraining at those lengths, or spike it to 20-25 calories for 1 minute and then drop back down to the 10-15 range (or lower) for a while. Not really intervals, but sort of like the program they have on most machines called "Fat Burner."

How many exercises would you say you do for each body part? Only day where I could see potential for overtraining problem is Chest / Back / Bi's / Tri's since basically every chest / back movement also utilizes either the biceps or triceps so doing too many bicep / tricep exercises could just be overkill.

Also, this is all in one workout right? Some people (including me at times) do 2-a-days and if you're not careful with how you do it that is a guaranteed way to overtrain.
                            I have a small gym at my work where I work out, so the machines/equipment is limited. Here is my day 1 workout:

straight bar curls
                            offset pushups using half ball
                            lat pulldowns
                            ez bar curls
                            elevated pushups
                            seated rows
                            dumbbell curls
                            tri pulldowns
                            reverse curls
                            forearm exercises

I the first set is 4 sets and then 3 sets all the rest. My cardio is low and slow with varied speed, mostly on the elliptical.
                            I'm feeling really good these day. I'm down 5 pounds this month.

Comment

• I don't see a problem with that workload then, especially if you're feeling good with it.

Keep it up. Good job on the loss too.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Thanks. I got felt up last night by a drunk chick who said I have a chest to die for. I had to laugh out loud, but it was nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X