• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Torn ACL. Getting put on IR.
    Damn dude. Heal up for our power hour in the Iladelphia
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      There were some really hot chicks at the race today. Like, sooper hot.
      Did you talk to them midrace?

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
        Did you talk to them midrace?
        No, I was too busy wheezing. After I finished I made some eye contact though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
          No, I was too busy wheezing. After I finished I made some eye contact though.
          Prolly a serial killer-esque stare, especially since it's post race

Comment

Prolly a serial killer-esque stare, especially since it's post race
            So true. Trying to mack after a intense workout or race is like thinking you're hotter when you're drunk.

In other news, I'm going to be trying a new gym next week with a buddy. They offer a free 7-day trial period.

Comment

• Went on vacation for a week and pretty much just ate whatever for a change. There was a gym like 10 miles away, but the 10 miles took like an hour to traverse... Not worth it on vacation.

I got back Saturday and since then I have had absolutely no caffeine or supplement of any kind to reset my tolerance... And this goes through Saturday. My numbers are kinda the same as where I left off, just now I am dead tired and have muscle spasms frequently.

Ah well. Looking forward to Sunday!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I flat benched 135 10+ reps the other day.

I usually did incline 105 10+ reps. Not sure if I got stronger, or the incline makes that big of a difference

Comment

I flat benched 135 10+ reps the other day.

I usually did incline 105 10+ reps. Not sure if I got stronger, or the incline makes that big of a difference
                  In my experience, it's usually a bigger gap than that.

Comment

• I wish i could bench. Shoulder still wont let me

Comment

I flat benched 135 10+ reps the other day.

30-40% incline usually results in that type of loss, or even larger as Clov said.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• I've eating like 3000 calories (maybe even more) a day for these past two weeks (yay college), but it's all relatively clean (meat, veggies, fruits, and some rice and potatoes here and there). And I lift for an hour and play basketball for two 5 days out of the week.

Will I be obese by the end of the year, or is this completely ok? I'm the type that puts fat on pretty easily

Comment

• You probably won't get fat.

Comment

I've eating like 3000 calories (maybe even more) a day for these past two weeks (yay college), but it's all relatively clean (meat, veggies, fruits, and some rice and potatoes here and there). And I lift for an hour and play basketball for two 5 days out of the week.

Will I be obese by the end of the year, or is this completely ok? I'm the type that puts fat on pretty easily
                            Are you working out or doing anything physical? That's will tell the tale.

Comment

• Swag how often should I take creatine. Workout days, everyday?
                              sigpic

Comment

• What creatine is it? Brands / types vary.

If you're tracking your numbers and whatnot, being pretty serious about it, I would take it every day because if I miss then my numbers take a dip. If you're just working out to stay fit and won't beat yourself up over a few reps regressing here and there, or on a budget, then don't take it or take like a quarter or half serving spaced away from eating (or you'll get a bloated feeling if it's monohydrate or micronized).

Edit - I do the half-serving of it on my off-day and I don't have any notable regressions.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X