The Workout Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
    I flat benched 135 10+ reps the other day.

I usually did incline 105 10+ reps. Not sure if I got stronger, or the incline makes that big of a difference
    wtf, I could only do 135 like 6 times today. So I had to move down to 115

And my pecs don't feel as hard when I flex them.

The hell is going on D:

I've been working out everyday

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• And I don't know why, but when I did dips a couple months ago, I could feel it in my chest.

Now I just feel it in my shoulders.

My chest workout's all messed up

Comment

• Should train calves more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
          Should train calves more.
          My calves are disgustingly big.

I have like innately big calves for some reason

Comment

• Yeah it's coz ur Asian. srs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
              And I don't know why, but when I did dips a couple months ago, I could feel it in my chest.

Now I just feel it in my shoulders.

My chest workout's all messed up
              Try switching your arm position. Normally you want to keep your elbows pressed against your sides, but if you can no longer feel it in your chest try letting them go out to the side for a week then go back to the normal way of doing dips.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Everything I've read on-line dips can really hurt your shoulders. I used to do them to work on arms. I like exercises that target more than 1 specific muscle and hits the stabilizers.

Comment

• Cleared for gym. Finally. About to Order a per work out booster and protein. I am down to a skinny 68kg while being 180 cm. Time to build up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                    Everything I've read on-line dips can really hurt your shoulders. I used to do them to work on arms. I like exercises that target more than 1 specific muscle and hits the stabilizers.
                    I like bench dips. You can also lay weights on your legs that way and increase the weight

Comment

• Guys,

I'm about 5'9. With my arm fully extended, I can reach about 9'9. I really want to be able to reach the 10 feet that I need to to be able to dunk a basketball. Any workouts you know that'll build up my vertical in time for the season?
                      2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Everything I've read on-line dips can really hurt your shoulders. I used to do them to work on arms. I like exercises that target more than 1 specific muscle and hits the stabilizers.
                        Eh, if you do them right there isn't much more to worry about. But yeah, the way most people do them destroys shoulders lol

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        I like bench dips. You can also lay weights on your legs that way and increase the weight
                        Blegh. Not for me.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          Cleared for gym. Finally. About to Order a per work out booster and protein. I am down to a skinny 68kg while being 180 cm. Time to build up again.
                          that's great, Tango.

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                            Guys,

I'm about 5'9. With my arm fully extended, I can reach about 9'9. I really want to be able to reach the 10 feet that I need to to be able to dunk a basketball. Any workouts you know that'll build up my vertical in time for the season?
                            I don't see anything that will increase your vertical that quickly. You will need to get to 11' to be able to dunk.

Comment

I don't see anything that will increase your vertical that quickly. You will need to get to 11' to be able to dunk.
                              Thanks. That sucks. My hands are insanely small for my size too. It's a problem.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                                Thanks. That sucks. My hands are insanely small for my size too. It's a problem.
                                Vertical, agility and run speed are predominately controlled by quick-twitch muscles which are pretty much God-given, for a lack of a better term. Maybe Swag can name some exercises that can increase vertical.

Comment

Working...
                                X