Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You have to work made hard for at least like 2 years to get a 10 inch increase on your vert

    It's unleash the dragon time yall

    Comment


    • Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
      Guys,

      I'm about 5'9. With my arm fully extended, I can reach about 9'9. I really want to be able to reach the 10 feet that I need to to be able to dunk a basketball. Any workouts you know that'll build up my vertical in time for the season?
      Get a medicine ball, and cradle it in your arms in front of you. Squat down like you're doing a deep knee squat, then from that position, jump up. Works the major muscle groups involved with jumping.



      Like this, then jump. Also, the watermark looks like a bullseye on her coochie. Which I find hilarious.

      Comment


      • Just thought of this randomly today.

        Is it bad that I don't warm up at all? If so, how should I warm up?

        It's unleash the dragon time yall

        Comment


        • On leg day I just ride a stationary bike lightly for like 3 minutes
          When im doing arms/shoulders/upper body I grab the 5 pound plates and stretch out my joints.

          I dont think you need to do much more than that

          Comment


          • Can someone make/give/share me a good rap hype workout music mix pls?

            I'd be forever grateful

            It's unleash the dragon time yall

            Comment


            • I rode a bike for ten minutes today. Pretty impressed.

              Also Monk - if you want to improve your vertical, do power squat jump with weights around your ankles.

              Comment


              • I've heard ankle weights are really bad for the joints.

                Just get a barbell, put a little weight on it, and do some squat jumps with that

                It's unleash the dragon time yall

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  I rode a bike for ten minutes today. Pretty impressed.

                  Also Monk - if you want to improve your vertical, do power squat jump with weights around your ankles.
                  Hope your recovery goes well. Just don't push yourself too much. I had a friend do too much and retear it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                    Can someone make/give/share me a good rap hype workout music mix pls?

                    I'd be forever grateful
                    Lux Aeterna and 300 Violin Orchestra is all you need brah

                    Comment


                    • I'll +1 300 Violin Orchestra, but Lux Aeterna is only good if you get the short version without the reallllllly slow lead-up.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • The lead up is what makes the main part so good.

                        Comment


                        • The lead up is like 3 minutes long. Shorten it to 30 seconds and it's great.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Im just realizing that you probably mean listening to it while you workout, in which case I would agree to cut out the lead up.

                            Usually I listen to it before I go to the gym to get pumped up, so I dont mind the extra.

                            Comment


                            • 300 Violin Orchestra is so overplayed though

                              It's unleash the dragon time yall

                              Comment


                              • They're both overplayed actually.

                                90% of highlight reels on Youtube consist of those two songs

                                I need to make my own hype music lol

                                It's unleash the dragon time yall

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X