• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    I train my legs. **** you
    That's good..
    sigpic

Comment

• When I bought my new protein, I got a free sample of a different protein. Holy hell it tastes like crap.

EDIT:
      It was ON Platinum Casein Vanilla

**** doesnt dissolve into anything. Usually I can put two scoops of Combat into 3 cups of milk and its perfect. This was one scoop into 2 cups of milk and 1 cup of water and it still feels like im drinking water with sand in it.
      Last edited by Prodigy; 09-20-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Half coffee, half milk?

Common man.

Should be all coffee no milk.

Comment

• I dont have the patience to wait for it to cool down

Comment

• Hey guise. I'm up to 171.2 pounds post-workout.

I weighed around 165 6 weeks ago. And since I've been at school, I've been constantly forcing myself to eat a lot more than I wanted to to bulk up a little bit.

But is a pound a week too much? Should I stop eating as much?

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Na. It's fine imo.
              Adding mass is easy, the hard part is to net let it become bad weight. But if you are still content with how you look I dont think there is anything wrong with it.

In other words, since I have been cleared to work out again I ve found a new gym etc and am now getting back into a routine.

Currently startin with a really simple full body workout just to get my muscles back into it. going to do that for a few weeks. I already again love the feeling after a workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                Hey guise. I'm up to 171.2 pounds post-workout.

I weighed around 165 6 weeks ago. And since I've been at school, I've been constantly forcing myself to eat a lot more than I wanted to to bulk up a little bit.

But is a pound a week too much? Should I stop eating as much?
                I think it depends on weather you are putting on muscle or just fat.

Comment

• Any of you guys take jack 3d? I got a free sample and that **** made my ****ing skin tingle.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Na. It's fine imo.
                    Adding mass is easy, the hard part is to net let it become bad weight. But if you are still content with how you look I dont think there is anything wrong with it.

In other words, since I have been cleared to work out again I ve found a new gym etc and am now getting back into a routine.

Currently startin with a really simple full body workout just to get my muscles back into it. going to do that for a few weeks. I already again love the feeling after a workout.
                    Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                    I think it depends on weather you are putting on muscle or just fat.
                    I look the same, so I'm hoping it's not fat

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenruk View Post
                      Any of you guys take jack 3d? I got a free sample and that **** made my ****ing skin tingle.
                      I tried it years ago. Massive amount of stimulants, recently recalled because some of its ingredients got definitively linked to heart failure at the doses they recommended.

Haven't retried the new version.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Worked out really hard over the summer lifting weights on 4 day splits (arms, legs, back/shoulders, chest). Made all this progress and gains. Then, some girl gave me mono and my doctor hasn't let me work out for a whole month.

Go back in the gym on friday just because I'm sick of not lifting. 45-pound dumbbells felt like 60s. Ugh I have so much ground to make up. Looking forward to getting my test results back on Monday so the doc can tell me it's safe to workout. I've lost probably like 5 pounds of muscle mass too in the last month, at least. Sucks.
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenruk View Post
                          Any of you guys take jack 3d? I got a free sample and that **** made my ****ing skin tingle.
                          I didn't like the last pre-workout I tried for lifting weights ... it was great for running though.

Gonna try this homemade preworkout once I get back in the gym. A lot cheaper than crap you buy at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzaw5_O9vY

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            Worked out really hard over the summer lifting weights on 4 day splits (arms, legs, back/shoulders, chest). Made all this progress and gains. Then, some girl gave me mono and my doctor hasn't let me work out for a whole month.

Go back in the gym on friday just because I'm sick of not lifting. 45-pound dumbbells felt like 60s. Ugh I have so much ground to make up. Looking forward to getting my test results back on Monday so the doc can tell me it's safe to workout. I've lost probably like 5 pounds of muscle mass too in the last month, at least. Sucks.
                            I got mono when I was like 23/24. Crazy ****. I never felt so tired in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                              I got mono when I was like 23/24. Crazy ****. I never felt so tired in my life.
                              First week of symptoms sucked ass. Especially because it started when school first started, so I was super sick in all my classes and couldn't do any homework. Any time I ate anything other than jello I threw up. My spleen was like 5 times its normal size. Then my lymph nodes and everything else got really swollen so the doc had to give me steroids.

But yeah glad I'm never getting that again. Went to class, came home, went straight to sleep. Mono was the worst.

Comment

• The recipe for that contains close to 700mg of caffeine in a 2 hour period. You'll be dead in 10 years, but at least you saved some money.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X