Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I'd call that a successful workout
    My form got a little sloppy on the dumbbell rows though (using a little too much torso, instead of just isolating arm and back), but I guess that's whatever.

Good workout indeed though

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I think they exaggerate the lowest BF% for males in that. Because I don't look that scary.
      I'm thinking that as well. When I used to race, I was about 8% body fat and looked much more like the 10-12% guy.

Comment

• I moved up weight on incline bench and had no problems.

But my workout still sucked. I don't know why, but I wasn't really feeling anything in my chest like I usually do (on things like cable flys)

And I ate 2 cookies and noodles for dinner on top of my normal dinner style.

Blegh. Going home tomorrow too. Maybe I can sneak a workout in before I go

Comment

• Are BCAA's worth it?

Comment

• I don't take BCAAs because it would just be overkill with everything else I take, so I can't really give a personal testimony. Plus it varies, BCAAs from Cellucor or MusclePharm are infinitely better than CellTech and so-on. Any particular brand?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
              And jogging is for women
              This is an entirely factual statement.
              JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                Are BCAA's worth it?
                Pretty unnecessary if you already do whey protein.

You have to remember, at some point, the health industry is just trying to sell you crap.

From everything I've read, the only workout nutritional essentials are whey protein, creatine, plenty of water, and a healthy diet. The rest will take care of itself.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                  This is an entirely factual statement.
                  Not really. I, for example, don't really have the build to grow a lot of muscle. I focus mostly on cardio and abs.
                  http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                    Not really. I, for example, don't really have the build to grow a lot of muscle. I focus mostly on cardio and abs.
                    Neither do I, but I still get at it :P

Comment

• I look forward to having the time to go back to the gym.

Comment

• So, I am trying not to be fat

But I keep crushing my back in workouts (squats and deadlifts mainly the culprit)

I know I have a weak core, but figured it would start to build up. Are there things I can do to strengthen my core with respect to "power" lifting?

I have quotes as I am not using heavy weights in most of those, but the compound lifts are what I am concentrating on.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• yo swag, what should I do if I wanna just get stronger. I've read that lower reps create that myofibril hypertrophy thing while medium+ reps do the sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.

I personally want to get strong while still being supah lean :3

Comment

• Big is the new lean.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                              yo swag, what should I do if I wanna just get stronger. I've read that lower reps create that myofibril hypertrophy thing while medium+ reps do the sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.

I personally want to get strong while still being supah lean :3
                              Less reps, heavier weights.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Just do a split with strength and hypertrophy training. Check some of Layne Norton's stuff.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html

something like at the end of this article.

Comment

Working...
                                X