No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I weight about 165 I think. 120 grams of protein is 1.5 times my weight in kilos which is what you need to maintain. I've been eating at least that for about two months now and I haven't seen a loss of muscle.
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
      I weight about 165 I think. 120 grams of protein is 1.5 times my weight in kilos which is what you need to maintain. I've been eating at least that for about two months now and I haven't seen a loss of muscle.
      That sounds about right. 2k calories a day should be about right for your weight

Comment

• Originally posted by Conrad View Post
        Not everything is linear
        What does that even mean here.

Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
        I weight about 165 I think. 120 grams of protein is 1.5 times my weight in kilos which is what you need to maintain. I've been eating at least that for about two months now and I haven't seen a loss of muscle.
        Protein intake should be the same no matter if you're cutting or bulking or maintaining or whatever. General (or optimal) rule is 1g of protein per pound of your ideal body weight (so 165g if you want to maintain).

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
          What does that even mean here.

Protein intake should be the same no matter if you're cutting or bulking or maintaining or whatever. General (or optimal) rule is 1g of protein per pound of your ideal body weight (so 165g if you want to maintain).
          Where did you read that? I haven't read anything like that. Most of the stuff I've said is 1.5 times your weight in kilos to maintain. There hasn't been enough research on 1 gram per pound.

Comment

• Alan Aragon, probably the guy right now for sports nutrition

Comment

• Also, when is the ideal time to drink your protein shake?

Comment

Also, when is the ideal time to drink your protein shake?
                Doesn't matter

Comment

• Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                  Doesn't matter
                  That's what I thought.

Comment

• Yeah, protein is more of a daily intake level than anything you need to get a certain amount of during a certain time of day.

Though you should probably look at the type of protein to determine when to take it, isolate, hydrolized, concentrate, etc. actually makes a difference.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I've been eating like garbage lately with big portions, and i'm compensating by skipping breakfast

No bueno. why do tasty things have to be so high in calories

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Yeah, protein is more of a daily intake level than anything you need to get a certain amount of during a certain time of day.

Though you should probably look at the type of protein to determine when to take it, isolate, hydrolized, concentrate, etc. actually makes a difference.
                        I'm taking whey protein. What do you raccoon that means?

Comment

I'm taking whey protein. What do you raccoon that means?
                          Whey just means milk. Isolate, hydrolyzed, concentrate, casein describes its form/how it was processed.

I personally just say get the Isolate and not worry too much about it.

Comment

• soy protein or die.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post
                              soy protein or die.
                              Lol that's a funny joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                                Lol that's a funny joke.
                                Do you see any white text in that post?