No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'm probably going to have a large post in here either today or tomorrow.

New stuff I've tried, different techniques that I discovered I really like, etc.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      Oh yeah, got my shipment in.

Combat Cookies and Cream is the best tasting supplement I have ever had. Freaking delicious.
      UMP casein protein is pretty good. Tried Cookies and Cream and Vanilla. Highly recommend.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Starting the LaRon Landry diet.

My big post I mentioned the other day was going to be about how dumbbells have been shown to be more contributory to mass-adding than barbells, so I switched to them and so far I really like it. I've actually felt sore in all the muscles I've worked at the end as opposed to just specific ones.

The range of motion and everything from dumbbells on everything, I was a proponent of sticking with what I knew to work, but I feel like now I am going to do predominantly dumbbells and then switch it up for like 2 weeks and do barbells just to keep gains on dumbbells.

Was also going to recommend this supplement, Solid it's classified as a muscle-hardener and it does give that effect, but it removes the excess water weight from around your muscles (like the water in the fat) makes you look pretty shredded. Pretty useless during winter unless you're in the south and beaches are a year-round thing, but if you do it during Spring / Summer, it will have a positive effect.

Also, pullovers are great for getting a defined rib cage -- seems to be the part of the midsection people ignore, alone it's nothing special, but a it can really complete a midsection.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• My resting heart rate is at 65ish per minute now

It used to be mid to low 50s

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Are apples a good snack food ?

Comment

• In general, I would say yes. They will actually feel like food because of the carbs in it.

I wouldn't eat one right before bed, but most people aren't as obsessed as i am and will think differently.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• apples are a great snack, they don't affect your insulin level due to the fiber/carb ratio. Eat with a piece of cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  Are apples a good snack food ?
                  I have gotten into eating a ton of apples lately. At least 2 per day. I think they are awesome bc they provide the added benefit of reducing sweet cravings. I am less likely to eat poorly late at night bc the apples over time really start to fill the dessert needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Are apples a good snack food ?
                    I have gotten into eating a ton of apples lately. At least 2 per day. I think they are awesome bc they provide the added benefit of reducing sweet cravings. I am less likely to eat poorly late at night bc the apples over time really start to fill the dessert needs.

Comment

• I like sliced apples.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Can someone post me a good workout routine for toning and muscular endurance?

I want to get back to wrestling shape. But I don't want to go through the drastic measures that I used to do.

Start off with basic workouts please, I haven't worked out in over a year due to a bum shoulder.
                        Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                        It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Tango bringing out the apple love.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Taking a tip from my parents and bought some Low Sodium Vegetable Juice. 8 oz a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Tango bringing out the apple love.

I always have a quark breakfast at 7.
                              Apple at 9.
                              Lunch at around 12:30. carbs!!!
                              Apple at 3.
                              Workout.
                              Dinner without carbs or really low but high with proteins.
                              And then quark right before bed b/c of all the casein proteins.

Comment

• quark ?

Comment

Working...
                                X