No announcement yet.

The Workout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False alarm on the hernia. Some weird thing where I had a bruise and my body confined the inflammation to a small pocket and is now slowly reducing it...Or a benign mass of fat cells.

They tested it by pushing on it and asking me if it hurt when they did that...if it did, I would have needed surgery because pushing it in if it was a hernia could kill me lol
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      False alarm on the hernia. Some weird thing where I had a bruise and my body confined the inflammation to a small pocket and is now slowly reducing it...Or a benign mass of fat cells.

They tested it by pushing on it and asking me if it hurt when they did that...if it did, I would have needed surgery because pushing it in if it was a hernia could kill me lol
      That must be a relief. Glad to hear it's not a big deal.

Comment

• Good to hear it's nothing serious.

Comment

• Tango, I can't find anything about that Quark in the US.

Think it would be something I would find in health food stores? Or does it not really fit that?

Just wondering since you're the only one with experience with it lol
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• No idea what it is, but my lower back is in ridiculous pain.

Completely fine, until I bend forward... Then I am forced to exhale because of the pain.

Probs not good. Oh well.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• What's the longest to reasonably expect muscle soreness from lifting? I was doing chest and tri's Tuesday after not lifting for a long time with pretty low weights, and it wasn't an incredibly long session, but if I extend my arms (sideways) it hurts to even put either arm out straight. And not hurts like "tired/fatigued".

Comment

• If it has been a while, I would say it lasts a week or the day after you work that muscle group again. Whichever comes first.

Anyone have any experience with Animal Pak?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Had a solid chest workout today

#pecbump

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

If it has been a while, I would say it lasts a week or the day after you work that muscle group again. Whichever comes first.

Anyone have any experience with Animal Pak?
                    Yes. Used it in a stack with a bunch of other stuff so the results could be tough to gauge individually.
                    JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS CMD V

Comment

• Does anyone love Cookies N' Cream Muscle Milk as much as I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        What's the longest to reasonably expect muscle soreness from lifting? I was doing chest and tri's Tuesday after not lifting for a long time with pretty low weights, and it wasn't an incredibly long session, but if I extend my arms (sideways) it hurts to even put either arm out straight. And not hurts like "tired/fatigued".
                        Dat feel. Most severe pain is 24-72 hours post workout, but after that you should start stretching it out and it'll feel better (but you may still notice it slightly) another 4 days. So, essentially a week with proper stretching.
                        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                          Does anyone love Cookies N' Cream Muscle Milk as much as I do?
                          You may want to switch, honestly. Studies came out recently showing Muscle Milk exceeds your daily limit of heavy metals and has been shown to cause acute kidney failure.

Edit - Non-profit site that reviews and publishes supplement studies.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...ound/index.htm
                          Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Started running again lol (3 days b4 the season starts. Smartness)

Ran 2 miles. 1st one at 7:21 and 2nd one at 6:54

My chest had that stuffy feeling.... not good.

I think I can cruise through practice on survival mode (Not going uber hard during sprints and pacing) without getting totally embarrassed.

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

You may want to switch, honestly. Studies came out recently showing Muscle Milk exceeds your daily limit of heavy metals and has been shown to cause acute kidney failure.

Edit - Non-profit site that reviews and publishes supplement studies.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...ound/index.htm
                              Eh, I only use it on arm days, anyways, I ain't scared.

Comment

• Entire inner thigh on my left leg is bruised purple from an odd hit playing football.

Legs tomorrow is going to be terrible.

And:

Volatile is awesome. So is ADP, I will look up the name later, someone stole mine sad Swag.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X