Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Maybe I should try to lose my virginity....again I uninstalled and reinstalled and that fixed the problem. gmail is back online!

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
    You can just forward all your yahoo-mails to gmail. You can also do som settings so that you can send mails from your yahoo from gmail.

Come on, give in to the peer pressure!!!
    First time I did that, I lost my virginity to a girl whose name I can't even remember

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    Originally posted by candyman82 View Post
    I would change, but everything I have is registered with yahoo
    You can just forward all your yahoo-mails to gmail. You can also do som settings so that you can send mails from your yahoo from gmail.

Come on, give in to the peer pressure!!!

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    I would change, but everything I have is registered with yahoo

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Gmail is more professional. It's the standard now. You get lots of space, there are Gmail groups (which one of my advertisers uses) and you can talk to people on it like Instant Messenger.

Leave a comment:

• candyman82
    replied
    I use yahoo, and its pretty reliable

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    gmail is for google mail.... basically you never have to delete any mail ever!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    The main reason, except that you get >2 GB of storage room, for me is that when you get a lot of replies in an email discussion they all get collected in one thread instead of having mails beginning with "Re: Re: Re: Topic". It also has a really good spam filter and a lot of other neat functions.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    why does everyone use gmail?

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    You know it's legit when websites don't accept Hotmail accounts but do accept Gmail ones for registration/purchases etc.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Yeah Matt, Gmail is what everyone uses for e-mail.

I don't use Macs, I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    I'm running a mac pro and everything is fine through firefox, which was yesterday, so I'm not sure what your problem is. Also, could be regional, I am in Australia. I'd try a firefox reinstall if it doesn't work within a couple of days

p.s. Gmail is google mail Matt, maybe the best free email service around.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    what is gmail? I mean I know what it is but what site do you go to get it?

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    started a topic Problems with gmail

Problems with gmail

I have a mac and recently have been unable to open my gmail account through firefox. I can however access it through Safari. Does anyone else have this problem or know of anything that I can try to do?
Working...
X