No announcement yet.

Got my first in-game dunk down tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first in-game dunk down tonight!

Got a breakaway in the 3rd quarter and heard my coach yelling throw it down so I went for it and got it. Of course it had to come in a loss Not bad for a 5'10 sophomore to dunk it. Now im gonna try getting a 2 hander down but I doubt I get the chance to until Summer ball

Congrats. You must have a sick vertical.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I have my highschools high jump record [6'6"] and I couldn't dunk till I was 6' (let alone dunk in a highschool game). Very impressive.

Comment

Thats insane
        Walter got PWN3D
        Rams GM

Picks
        2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
        33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
        65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
        101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
        137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
        168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
        180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Yeah i have a good vertical which is important but what makes it easier for me is that my arms are extremely long and I have big hands so I can palm the ball easier

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
            Yeah i have a good vertical which is important but what makes it easier for me is that my arms are extremely long and I have big hands so I can palm the ball easier
            I apologize for being blunt and I hope I don't offend anyone, but are you black?

Comment

lol how can he not be black...5'10 white kids don't dunk. I've never heard of it before. If you are white, titan, you need to get this **** on youtube. 5 billion hits guaranteed.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I played with a white kid who was 5'9" and had a 40+ inch invert. He could dunk.

Comment

I was also going to ask if he was black as well. Hope that's not a rude question. I am 5'10" and senior year in high school I could dunk, not in a game and only about 1 out of 10 and I am white
                  Check out my new site Today!
                  Live 4 The Story

Comment

Nope I am just a white boy from Kansas. Like I said I have extremely long arms and my vertical is very very for my age. At least thats what they tell me.

Comment

I don't think it's a rude question. I went to states 3 years in a row in the high jump and every year I was literally the only white kid to qualify for the high jump. Black people develop muscle and jump higher than white people on average. It's a stereotype, but it's true.

Comment

Working...
                      X