Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Maggio, Hottie of Mass Destruction. I Love You.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Maggio, Hottie of Mass Destruction. I Love You.

Okay, I have to profess my love for this fantasy football goddess. A perfect woman. Beautiful, unbelievably thick, and knows her **** about sports, gourmet chef, professional masseuse, bartender, loves it from behind....

About 1:20 in she is finally standing up to show us that God given talent...holy ****. It almost looks like Sidney Rice is trying not to just jump out of the video screen and saddle her up....okay, maybe I'm just projecting my own feelings, but just....damn. That is all.

how did a fat girl get a job on tv?

what is the world coming to?

Comment

Ive seen better

Comment

Blasphemers

Comment

Originally posted by Binton View Post
          Ive seen better

not even in the same universe....apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Binton View Post
            Ive seen better
            Common man, we all know you'd bang the **** out of a chick if she looked like RG3. It's just your standards.

Maggio's pretty awesome. Not a super beauty, but her personality is good enough to make up for the fact she's not a stone cold stunner. She's a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              Common man, we all know you'd bang the **** out of a chick if she looked like RG3. It's just your standards.

Maggio's pretty awesome. Not a super beauty, but her personality is good enough to make up for the fact she's not a stone cold stunner. She's a keeper.
              Hotness past a certain point doesn't matter IMO. All that matters as far as looks go is the binary scale. Other factors after that (personality, job, intelligence, prudishness, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                All that matters as far as looks go is the binary scale. Other factors after that (personality, job, intelligence, prudishness, etc.).
                Ha

Comment

This is one of the stranger posts I've seen without Kaiser or Arcade above it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie_Dash View Post
                    how did a fat girl get a job on tv?

what is the world coming to?
                    In what universe is she fat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      This is one of the stranger posts I've seen without Kaiser or Arcade above it.
                      Thanks....are you gay?
                      Last edited by DoubleDown; 12-09-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Since you're all up about an announcer chick, I thought this would be a fun place for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Hotness past a certain point doesn't matter IMO. All that matters as far as looks go is the binary scale. Other factors after that (personality, job, intelligence, prudishness, etc.).
                          So true.....It's funny to hear people judge, although frankie gash's comments were more likely of the troll variety. A female like Maggio is far beyond his reach or anyone here posting to be real about it. I like thicker women and the fact that she can talk sports and know FF is pretty cool, especially if you have a significant other that doesn't know a touchdown from a home run. Most of what I said was just a goof anyway. I just get tired of posting **** about pure football all the time.

Comment

She def hits the doable meter and has other traits so i'd lay her down and rail her/make her my wife.
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDown View Post
                              I like thicker women and the fact that she can talk sports and know FF is pretty cool, especially if you have a significant other that doesn't know a touchdown from a home run.
                              No it's not. Most guys get irritated that stupid girls ruin their "me" time.

Comment

Working...
                              X