Sayid
    Aaron???

Who's the sixth?

Looks like we'll find out today.

I'm going to take a guess:

It's Jin and he speaks fluent English.

LOL just a guess.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

who? what?

Google or wikipedia walter i have no idea what ur talking about
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Probably some kind of TV-show...
      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I don’t think Aaron counts. Maybe Jin and Sun. Sun will die if she don't leave.

Comment

What on earth are you talking about???
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

The TV show Lost.

Comment

Ahh guess I need to watch more tv... Well actaully watch tv for that matter. Can't say I've watched a show in a long time only sports
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Matt, Adam and Leo, you gotta start watching Lost. You can watch the episodes online to catch up.

Why wouldn't Aaron be one of the Oceanic Six?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  Matt, Adam and Leo, you gotta start watching Lost. You can watch the episodes online to catch up.

Why wouldn't Aaron be one of the Oceanic Six?

Aaron might be. I was just thinking in terms of storyline that they would probably want to use someone else. They could say he wasn’t born when the plane took off.

Comment

True but he was still someone who was rescued and left the island. I don't know, we'll probably find out in a few hours.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Nah, watched 1 or 2 episodes a while back. Wasn't overly impressed mostly becasue of the same reason I am not impressed by most criminal novels: It is not hard to do plot twists if you don't reveal all the details. Really good criminal novels, like the ones written by Agatha Christie reveals every detail and still manages to twist the plot...
                      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Did you watch the series premier, or did you jump into a random episode? Personally I think Lost is the most intelligent show on TV. I love it.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Did you watch the series premier, or did you jump into a random episode? Personally I think Lost is the most intelligent show on TV. I love it.
                          How should I know that?

BTW, The two funniest shows ever to hit TV are Coupling (the british version) and Black Books,.
                          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Well the series premier is the one where they actually crashed onto the island. If you didn't start from there, I can understand why you had problems following.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

This is the pretty much the confirmed O6 in case you missed it.

Jack
                              Kate
                              Hurley
                              Sayid
                              Aaron
                              Sun

Comment

Working...
                              X