Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Email in my Inbox

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funny Email in my Inbox

    Hello, it is Lena.
    I find your email in internet and I wished to write to you.
    You do not know me... and I do not know you. But I trust in destiny and I hope that destiny give me a chance....
    I want to find a kind, honest and clever man. I want to start a relations with him, but here nobody in whom I am interesting...
    Maybe you do not want to talk with me... this is ok... But if your trust in destiny, I will waiting for your email.
    You may write me here: [email protected]

    I hope, I can see your letter soon.
    Sincerely,
    Lena.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    Wowwa weewa sexxxy times
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

    Comment


    • #3
      I keep getting spam about the typical Nigerian crap, but also winning British lotteries. I hadn't heard about that trend.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Hello, it is Lena.
        I find your email in internet and I wished to write to you.
        You do not know me... and I do not know you. But I trust in destiny and I hope that destiny give me a chance....
        I want to find a kind, honest and clever man. I want to start a relations with him, but here nobody in whom I am interesting...
        Maybe you do not want to talk with me... this is ok... But if your trust in destiny, I will waiting for your email.
        You may write me here: [email protected]

        I hope, I can see your letter soon.
        Sincerely,
        Lena.
        Maybe this is the beginning of a new trend....draft groupies. Why should rock stars have all the fun??

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by animal52 View Post
          Maybe this is the beginning of a new trend....draft groupies. Why should rock stars have all the fun??
          hahahahahahahaha

          (This post took me over 5 min, er)

          Comment


          • #6
            The only spams I've gotten lately is about online casinos, not even the usual enlarge your p***s spams...
            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Hello, it is Lena.
              I find your email in internet and I wished to write to you.
              You do not know me... and I do not know you. But I trust in destiny and I hope that destiny give me a chance....
              I want to find a kind, honest and clever man. I want to start a relations with him, but here nobody in whom I am interesting...
              Maybe you do not want to talk with me... this is ok... But if your trust in destiny, I will waiting for your email.
              You may write me here: [email protected]

              I hope, I can see your letter soon.
              Sincerely,
              Lena.
              Dear Lena,

              Thanks for checking out my... uh I mean Thanks for e-mailing me.

              I have no interest in you seeing as football is the only lady I need. Thanks for the offer though.

              -Walter

              P.S. I like your grammar. I'll be making note of it in my Emmitt Smith Anthologies on my site. Good luck with destiny.

              Comment


              • #8
                walt, you should fake-tap that fake-*****. god bless fake-sweden!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow, this thread. So locked. If only I had admin powers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't know Walt, this chick seems legit. Maybe you should give her a shot?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      its spam for sure. But I bet even Todd McShay is cheating on his wife with his draft groupies.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                      Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        its spam for sure. But I bet even Todd McShay's wife is cheating on him with his draft groupies.
                        Fixed
                        Bears offseason wish list:

                        Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dude, you better have written her back lol.

                          Utterly hilarious!!
                          .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Walt, when you call me whining about needing legal advice because your "destiny" gave you the herp or the hiv and you need to know your legal rights, I'm totally going to laugh in your face.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by republicansexkitten View Post
                              Walt, when you call me whining about needing legal advice because your "destiny" gave you the herp or the hiv and you need to know your legal rights, I'm totally going to laugh in your face.
                              Hey as long as you give me a discounted hourly rate, I'll be OK
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

                              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X