Bath or Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bath or Shower

I'm bored and waiting on a bath to finish filling up.

Toss up for me. Shower is better if you are wanting a good wash (LOL) and in the morning they sort of wake you up. Bath is good for simple relaxation.

Shower is better, unless you have too much time on your hands.

Comment

Shower>>>>>>>Bath

Unless you have one of those hip bath's that are huge and have jets things and have a big sceen TV in front of you and a laptop.

Comment

i pick shower...waaaay faster and uses less water=less money on plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
          Shower>>>>>>>Bath

Unless you have one of those hip bath's that are huge and have jets things and have a big sceen TV in front of you and a laptop.
          And you want an electric shock?

Comment

I live on the wild side

Comment

In a bath all the dirt from your body stays in the water so it really isn't that clean....shower FTMFW
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Lol i'm just amused this is actually a thread topic.

I always shower at home, but if I'm at a hotel by myself after a long day I might take a bath, o yea and also with a girl
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I shower most of the time but getting in our Jakuzi(sp) tub and watching NFLN is pretty relaxing sometimes

Comment

I think it is spelled Jacuzzi.

Anyways, most times I need to get clean I usse the shower. I only take baths at times when I am really spent.
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I have a basic shower that I use every day and a bath for two that I use on special occasions soooo obviously Bath>Shower for me.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                        I shower most of the time but getting in our Jakuzi(sp) tub and watching NFLN is pretty relaxing sometimes
                        Kuzi + Mayock breaking down game film + pizza = the life
                        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I have to agree with Matt

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                            i pick shower...waaaay faster and uses less water=less money on plumbing
                            I remember reading somewhere that with the average shower head, once a shower lasts longer than 15 minutes, it uses more water than a bath would. I know most take about 5, but we've all had those long ones (especially after a freezing morning training) that end up using up all the hot water.

Very topical right here in my part of Australia as we're on very tight water restrictions the last few years.

Comment

You know it Matt. A girlfriend would be nice too (for obvious reasons), but I can do without one.

Comment

Working...
                              X