Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Anyone excited for the premier of Heroes? I can't wait.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Agree, already got a reminder set on my cablel box

Comment

I forgot it was on last year and missed 2 shows and I have yet to see the last like 5 because I want to see them in order.

ps. Hayden Panettiere is hot

Comment

You should buy the first season DVD. I got it 2 weeks ago and watched the whole first season again to remember what happened.

And yeah, Claire Bennett is awesome.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Very excited for Heroes...its a lil annoying that they had to kinda start over again, so it seemed last night....i mean they did have to pick up where they left off, but i wanna see much more action next week...other than that im very pumped up!!!
          Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

When the episode ended, I was like WHAT THE HELL! It didn't even seem like an hour. I want more.

SPOILERS...

What do you think about the marked photos with each person dying 24 hours later? That was weird. I wonder who that killer was at the end. I don't think Mrs. Petrelli dies though...

I also want to find out about the dude Molly keeps dreaming about and drawing.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

SPOILERS

Ok, Walt you ask some hr8 questions, and i will act as if i am an actual analyst....ok, i agree Mrs Petrelli did not die bc she was not involved in the fall, but we really havent seen what she can do quite yet. The person who killed Hiro's father, hmmmm, could be sylar bc it looked like the hoodie he wore b4 but i doubt that it was him. Its obviously somone he knew, bc he said, "i didnt expect you to be the one". So it could be someone new that we dont know of yet. However it has to be someone that can either fly or teleport or something, bc the killer was not dead or on the ground like Hiro's father.

I think the person Molly is dreaming abt is Sylar, bc he is noy dead yet. The only problem with that is, that would be to obvious. Either way right now, i def think its Sylar, who Molly is dreaming about.

Comment

Schmidty, mark your post with "spoilers" if you're going to talk about the plot, because I know a lot of people wait for the DVD to come out, and you don't want to give anything away.

SPOILERS:

Molly's not dreaming about Sylar. If you remember in the first season, she found him using her map and push pin. She told Mohinder that she can find anyone except for ONE MAN - because this one man could see her. She refused to tell Parkman who this man was because he was too dangerous, yet she told them where Sylar was in the first season.

From what I hear, we're going to find out how exactly Sylar steals powers this season.

Kaito's killer wasn't Sylar either. It was someone who was in Linderman's special organization (not the mob). There were 12 people in that organization: Linderman, Kaito, Mrs. Petrelli, Charles (Simeone's dying father in Season 1), Peter & Nathan Petrelli's dad, and seven people we have either not met yet or haven't realized yet. Those people formed an organization that planned events like the NY bombing and other things. That's why Kaito told Mrs. Petrelli he "redeemed" himself by helping Hiro. So, Sylar definitely wasn't part of that organization because he came to being a few months before the show. He couldn't have infiltrated their organization in such a short period of time.

It's possible that the man Molly is dreaming about is the same person who is killing members of Linderman's organization.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Walt
                  very good information.

SPOOOOIIILLLLEEERSSSS!!!!

Haha, i wonder if Clarie's mom from last season, Misses Fire comes back into play. I say that because having the ability to create fire is def a big deal. Do you think the invisible man has anything to do with the organization? I think so because i cant think of a reason that he would not be, and he is also part of that older GENERATION.

Comment

SPOILERS

It's possible that both Claire's real mom and Invisible Man are both part of the organization. The thing about Claire's mom: Remember Mrs. Petrelli said she knew about Claire? Maybe it's through her real mom.

I've been trying to figure out who the other seven members of the organization are, including the killer. The second season's name is Generations, so it's possible they're all parents of the current heroes. We know nothing about Parkman's parents. We don't know anything about Nikki's mom. DL's parents are also unknown. Isaac Mendez's parents?? Hiro's mom??

I can't wait until next week.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

SPOILING WITH BEST OF THEM>>>SPOILERS

I def cant wait either for next week. The more i think abt it, the more that i think that 1st episode was just abt the perfect set up as a hot naked girl lying on my bed waiting for me to poke her in the bottocks would equally be a gr8 set up!

Think abt the fact, as i was pointed out, abt HEROES being signed for 5 years. They now have the time and money to go into detail into any character they want to build on or go back into thier past on how they evolved. I think that Hiro's sister will be playing a big role. I also think its a possibility that Claire's new friend, the kid that can flyer, is working for the company Claire's dad used to work for.

Comment

SPOILERS

That's a good theory about the kid being a spy for Claire's dad's former company. Maybe he doesn't even go to the school. How did he know she was special, anyway? Good call on your part if you're right.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Yea thanks but i have another theory about that. it is possible that he just likes her and he was just checking her out and does not know yet that she special powers. Dont forget even if he is working with the compnay, he is sitll young like Claire so he might have emotions that might get the best of him instead of following what the company wants from him. Similar to how Claire was at 1st once she found out who her dad was and so forth.

Comment

Get ready for tonight, for all you HEROES fans. You will either be flipping the remote back and forth like a maniac between the MNF game or recording it some how or another and watching it later. But i have a feeling tonight is going to a big one!!

Comment

I'll definitely be recording Chuck, Heroes and Journey Man tonight. Can't wait!
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X